Billionaire Lost Son (1)

Wang yuan is not lucky kid like the other's who have nice and loving parents.... Although it not his REAL parent.

"You brat!! I told you to cook early!! Didn't i?!? Then where is it?! Where's the food?!"his brother shouted while poking yuan head and yuan just bow his head.. Everyday it's been like this his mother , father and his brother will beat him or shout at him.

"I-i d-did b-but mother and father eat it"yuan said while voice is shaking and his father slap him yuan hold his cheeks and bow his head.

"Then use your head you stupid brat!! You should cook another food for my son! Get out! Get out! Before I'll beat you!!"his father shouted and yuan run out of the house he bow down his head and walk at the nearest park at their house... He seat on a bench and let his tears to fall.

"God? Am i really deserve to live? If i am then why is my life is like this? I know that i am not their real son but it this really what i deserve?please help me....."yuan talk while crying hard and he hug his knees someone sit beside him and yuan doesn't care.

"Mmmm..."the guy said and yuan look at him with teary eyes and the guy was drown in his brown teary eyes.

"T-tissue?"he ask yuan and yuan look at him first before he take it.

"T-thanks"yuan simply said and wipe his tears and he stand up to leave because his having a class at 8 but before he leave the guy stop him.

"Wait!!"the guy stop him and yuan stop and turned around to him.

"What's your name?"the guy ask yuan.

"Wang Yuan"yuan plainly said and the guy smile widely.

"I'm Yi Yang Qianxi.. Nice too meet you... I hope we can see each other again"qianxi said and yuan smile simply and nod started to walk away and qianxi was smiling while watching him walk away.

"I've found you my dear cousin"

At School -->

Yuan arrived at school and the student will start bullying him AGAIN like last year..... he was used to it.. When he open the door dirty bucket of water fall into him.... All of the student laugh at him he turned around he was about to leave when he bump into someone.

"Are you okay?"the guy ask yuan he guess who was it... It was Wang Junkai king of school... Yuan just bow and run away.... Junkai want to run after him but he stop when he sees jackson was really angry.

"WHO THE FCK DID THIS?!"jackson shouted he was really furious now and the student was shock of the sudden boom of jackson it was the first time they see jackson who was now angry.

"We did.. Why is that bad? We did it everyday even last year"the guy said and the others nod

"Then we're here now!! Who eve touch or bully yuan! I'm the one who's gonna beat you! Understood?!"junkai shouted and the student flinch but nod their heads.... Qianxi run and find yuan junkai followed qianxi after a minutes they didn't find yuan.. Junkai and qianxi was now sweating and panting.

"Did you find him?"junkai ask qianxi when he spotted qianxi.

"I didn't... And i guess you didn't too"qianxi said and junkai just nod.

"Let's go we nee---"junkai was saying something but he stop when he heard a voices behind the wall of the abandoned building.

"Did you heard that?"junkai ask qianxi and qianxi shake his head which means NO and junkai walk slowly and Qianxi tailed behind him and they stop listening to the voices.