Twins

Wang Yuan and Wang Siyuan is twins their faces are really identical the only different on them was their attitude... Wang Yuan is genuis, kind , sweet , cheerful and gentle while Wang Siyuan is genius but his under agent and now the mafia found out his identity.
______________________________________

Siyuan was running away to hide because the mafia found out that his under agent from assassin.

"Siyuan? Why are you sweating a lot?"yuan ask his twins when he saw him and he look like his in trouble siyuan pulled yuan with him and yuan got shock.

"W-wait! What are you doing?"yuan ask and they stop in yuan room and siyuan get yuan bag and put some clothes in there.

"We have to get out of here!"siyuan said and yuan don't know what's going on but he trust his twins brother he pack some of his clothes and when yuan done siyuan hold his hands and they go to his room to get some gun siyuan open his hidden cabinet revealing a lots of guns and yuan eyes widen.

"W-what-- is that a gun?!"yuan ask

"Yes! Now let's go!"siyuan said and hold his brother hands and they run in the exit and run until they arrived at the back of the hotel yuan saw a sports car siyuan put his things and yuan things inside and siyuan push yuan inside and he start to drive.

"What's going on?! What was that all about?"yuan ask siyuan and siyuan can't hide his secret anymore he don't want to lie to his twins.

"I have been under assassin agent for more than 3 years and i have mission... I have to be a spy under mafia world but they've found out that I'm under assassin agent and now their are running after me... I'm sorry if i hide this yuan... I just do this because of your safety"
siyuan explain and yuan can't believe what he was hearing right now.

"I don't know what to say... I can't be angry... Cause i understand you but you keep a secret from me"yuan sadly said and siyuan feel sorry for what he did.

"I'm really sorry yuan..."siyuan said and yuan didn't answer so he sigh.

After an Hour -->

Yuan woke up in a place without window or door he look around and he tried to stand up but his to weak his body feel like a water so light when the door suddenly open he saw a man in tuxedo.

"Welcome back Siyuan"the guy said in a cold voice then yuan tried to remember what happen to them.

Flashback -->

In the middle of the ride yuan close his eyes to rest but then someone bump into their car and siyuan curse and start to speed up the car.

"Siyuan! Slow down!"yuan shouted

"If we slow down both of us will die!"siyuan shouted and yuan didn't talk back siyuan was right all yuan can do is to hold on tight but the car slip and the car started to roll around siyuan hug yuan tightly and yuab hug back.

//BANG!!//

The car hit into the wall rock siyuan was bleeding really hard in head he check yuan but his eyes was close his eyes widen so he check yuan pulse and his reveal yuan was alive but siyuan heard and car sound he cures he slowly get out of the car he don't want to leave yuan but he have to get some help before he leave yuan he look at to yuan first then tears fall.

"I will save you yuan.... I promise that"siyuan said and leave yuan that how mafia got yuan.

End of Flashback