Public Humiliation

🚫WARNING THIS CONTENT IS KIND OF KINKY🚫

Yuan and junkai was been a years become boyfriends junkai like public sex while yuan just following his master...
_________________________________________
PART 1 (THE BAR)

AUTHOR POV

Junkai push yuan on the table as the people of the bar started to shout boys and girls as yuan was panting from junkai hard and passionate kissed they have as junkai smirk at him and ripped his t-shirt showing yuan collarbone as the crowd roar against junkai movement as junkai kissed yuan again rough but gently.

"Be ready yuan... Because i fkng miss you! I'll make you feel heaven"
junkai whispered into yuan ears as he tale off yuan pants and shirts leaving a boxer the crowd was watching the some of them are making with the other's while the other's was doing a hand job... As junkai harshly suck on yuan neck to his chest.

"J-junkai..."yuan moaned as he arch his back because of pleasure as junkai continue to suck on his neck as junkai change the position he push yuan face on the table as he push his member inside yuan as yuan bite his lips because of pain and pleasure junkai leaned down to kissed his back neck.

"You okay?"he ask yuan

"I-im okay... Push it in"yuan said as junkai member got hard as he push his d'ck deeply hitting yuan spot as yuan moaned knees getting weak as junkai slowly and gently moved but then he take off his d'ck into yuan hole then put it back again trusting hard and fast into yuan hole as yuan moaned loudly making everyone in the bar having a hard d'ck because yuan moaned was so sexy and hot as junkai fck him in faster like a car.

"I-im c-coming! U-ugh!"yuan groaned and whine when he come junkai come after he came inside yuan as he take off his dck in yuan he pick up his coat and put it in yuan as he carried yuan out of the bar.

PART 2 ( AT THE BALLROOM)

The university was having a ballroom for their acquaintance party and the theme was ballroom for the oldies yuan was on the hallway his getting a drinks whole waiting for his boyfriend to come as his gonna come inside when someone push him and harshly kissed his lips yuan already know who's this guy.

"J-junkai... N-not here"yuan moaned as junkai suck on yuan neck as he unbutton yuan polo sucking down to his chest.

"Don't want to! You know how hard to see you in this fkng tuxedo? Your freaking hot and cute at the same time!"junkai said as he suck into yuan neck his hands slowly opening the button yuan pants as he put his hands inside yuan pants and rub yuan member yuan moaned.

"T-theres a lot of student junkai... Please not here"yuan beg but still moaned

"Let them see us.. And let them known that YOUR MINE"junkai said as yuan kissed yuan lips again pressing their body as yuan feel junkai member was really hard as junkai taking off their clothes junkai carried yuan as yuan circle his feet in junkai waist as junkai carried him and slowly push his dck inside yuan as yuan eyes widen and eyes rolled back.

"Do you like it baby?"junkai whispered to his ears as yuan moaned yuan can't utter a word so junkai slap his butt instead of getting hurt yuan moaned.

"Oh! Yes! Daddy! Please put it in!"
Yuan begged as junkai was satisfied he push all his member in when his member was full in inside yuan he kissed yuan passionately first before moving gently as yuan hugged his neck tightly.

"Move faster and harder daddy~"
Yuan seductively whispered into junkai ears with a lick junkai groaned as his member got hard he push yuan on the wall as he fck him hardly yuan moaned loudly.... Junkai can feel yuan was about to come so he trust yuan faster as yuan was seeing a star.

"I-im coming!"yuan moaned loudly when he come into his chest and junkai stomach as junkai come inside him both of them was panting hard as they heard a moaned and groan in the hallway they saw a lot of student who have a partner was fckng each other yuan and junkai look at each other and laugh before putting some clothes.

PART 3 (THE PUBLIC SAUNA)

Yuan and junkai was on vacation with qianxi and his girlfriend as yuan was on the sauna right now and his so fckng hot a lot of boys in the room was looking at his looks red cheeks , body was so slim and skinny and his milky white skin but yuan was to naive to realize it junkai entered the sauna as he saw all the boys was looking at to yuan who's relaxing in sauna his getting jealous as he got a plan he smirk and walk to yuan sauna as he get in to yuan eyes open.

"Junkai? What are----"yuan didn't finish his words when junkai cut him with a kissed yuan kissed back as they kiss passionately as he pulled yuan closer to him zeroing their space as he hands was gently roaming yuan tights as yuan moaned.

"J-junkai......"yuan moaned as junkai look at him reddish face and wet face making him a fckng sexy junkai was just getting hard he push yuan down as he hovered yuan kissing yuan passionately slowly making his way into yuan neck sucking it as junkai take off yuan towel on his waist as he hold yuan member.

"J-junkai...! N-no..."yuan moaned but junkai didn't stop doing a hand job he move his hands up and down faster as yuan arch his back and moaned loudly as junkai look at the other guy in sauna he smirk at them because they look like their wanted to touch yuan... As junkai leaned to yuan neck sniffing his scent.

"Ah~ why do you always smell like a baby yuanyuan~?"junkai whispered to yuan ear as he lick yuan earlobe as yuan moaned in pleasure.

"I-im co-coming!"yuan moaned loudly as junkai let go of his dck before he come yuan whined cutely making yuan member hard again as he hug yuan and yuan hug his neck as junkai slowly push his dck inside yuan as yuan hugged junkai tightly head rolled back as he feel junkai fill hin up.

"M-move"yuan moaned in junkai ears as junkai slowly move.

"Faster and harder"yuan whispered to junkai ears as he groaned and change yuan position on all four as he push his dck again and fck yuan hard and fast deeply yuan moaned loudly as his arch his back but Junkai push his face on the wooden floor and the other hands hold yuan tights as he fck yuan deeply.

"J-j-j-junkai i-im co-comi-- ugh!"yuan moaned loudly as he come and junkai come after yuan fell asleep because his tired after the sex they have as junkai pick up their towel and put it to yuan and he put his towel too he carried yuan out of the sauna room while smirking looking at the people inside the sauna room glaring at him.

"HIS MINE"he said sternly and leave the sauna room.