Painter

Having a nice coffee in a nice and quiet place hay... Being an artist is hard job paparazzi everywhere luckily this day is a great day no schedule no manager i have freedom I'm wang junkai 23 years old.

This coffee shop is great it have coffee shop in the first floor while in second floor is library and the third floor I've heard it's a gallery i should look at the painting when i get inside beautiful painting is the first thing i saw i look at all the paintings one by one and i heard lots of wonderful comment about the paintings i stop because this paint catches my attention.

"Is it wonderful?"some voice ask me behind and i look who was it and it's my co actor YiYang Qianxi.

"Yes it is"i said and look at the painting i feel his presence beside me but i can't leave my eyes in this painting.

"You know what's the meaning of this painting?"he ask me and i look at him and shake my head saying no.

"All of this painting in gallery have a meaning example this painting you like it's the person who's fighting for his life because the darkness is eating him this called is depression"he explained and i can't utter a words that's really deep.
(I guess 😂)

"Wow i can't believe you've know it...Are you coming here everyday?" i ask him

"Yup! This the only place to lessen my stress"he said and i just nod continue to look at the painting..

"Mr Qianxi and Junkai! It's not to see you in here!"someone called us and we both look who was it and it's the manager of this shop.

"Hello Mr Wu"i said and bow he bow too.

"Do you like all the paintings?"he ask us

"Yes very much"i said and he smile widely.

"I'm glad you like it! Oh! Let me introduce the painter"he said and called his assistant and he ordered her to call the painter in a minutes some random guy showed up but his blind?

"Oh! Here you are! Come here"the manager said and he take his hands.

"This is Wang Yuan our painter! And yes he is blind"the manager said to us and the guy bow.

"Ah! Hello~ I'm wang yuan!"the guy said and raised his hands to take a shake hands but.... His raising his hands in a right side.

"Wrong side yuanyuan"the manager said and this yuan guy turn around and smile.

"Sorry..."he said and bow i don't know why but i kinda like him... Wait!! You got a wrong meaning about like! I kinda like him as a friends.

A few Months later

Junkai is a top costumer in coffee shop his always there like everyday and junkai like it but there's only one place he likes the gallery not just the painting even the painter and now junkai and yuan was on the roof top of the coffee shop they've been friends since junkai was always talking to him.

"It's awesome that you can paint even you are blind! Wow!"junkai still can't believe that yuan can paint even his blind.

"I geez... It's been a months and your always saying that whenever I'm painting"yuan said and junkai laugh he seated beside yuan who's taking a break.

"You see... I'm kinda amaze to you... There's a lot of people who have a great talent and they their not blind but they not appreciated what talent gave to them... I'm just amaze to you everytime im watching you to paint i feel like i don't want to give up what i have started"junkai explained and yuan smiled his happy that someone is having an inspiration because of him.