Chapter 24

Nandini is wearing what she is wearing👆

Manik's POV

The first round was won by me and it clearly annoyed Nandini. She glared at me and huffed in anger. I shrugged and winked at her. She just looked in another direction. Ye ladki bhi na!

Nav- Manik, maamla garam hai! Aaj shayad tumhe room ke bahar hi sona padega.

C- areyy! Humara Manik kisi se darrta nahi hai.

Vi- haan agar biwi ne nikal diya toh main hu-- I mean hum hain hi sab.

Dh- All the best buddy!

Al- next round now please!!!!!!

With that we went for round 2. This time too I found the ring but seeing Nandini trying her best I passed it to her and she took it. She took it out and held it up as everyone cheered.

Smirking at me and showing me her tongue felt good to her. "Very mature Nandini!" I said nodding my head slightly.

Round 3 took long. I couldn't find the ring so instead of looking any further, I held Nandini's hand with the hand that wasn't in the liquid. She looked up and questioned me through her eyes to which I just shrugged. She took out the ring and raised her hand to indicate she found it. Everybody started cheering and teasing me. She already rules my heart, ghar bhi vo hi rule karegi na!

After this they all took her to the room while mom asked me to stay back. I don't know jaane kyu nahi de rahe hai. In a way I was a little tired too. But yes I was more eager to be with Nandini.

"Mom mujhe bhi toh jaane do! I am tired too and this sherwani is now itching me" I said in an irritated voice. I was more irritated to be away from her.

"Manik! Ruk jaa na. 5 mins mein jaa tu upar bhi" mom said as she took my sehra off of my head. And caressed my cheek. "Kitna bada ho gaya hai tu, shaadi bhi ho gayi! Ab maa ko bhul jayega na biwi jo aa gayi?" Mom said being goofy. She was joking around.
And before I could say anything I heard Cabir say "Aunty! Sirf maa nahi Manik toh ab sab logo ko bhul jayega. Dekhna aap!" He just had to keep teasing. God!

"Shut up Cabir. And mom aap toh mere liye sabse pehle aate ho!" I hugged her and now asked her more like pleading with my eyes if I can go up to her.

Pouting works everytime. Just a tip.

She laughed and nodded her head. As soon as I saw her I nod, I rushed towards the room. As I reached there, Mukti, Alya and Vibha were standing gaurding the door.

"What's up guys?" I asked them as I wiggled my eyebrows at them.

Vi- Manik... You can't go inside

M- what?! Why?

Mu- because agar tumhe andar jana hai you'll have to give us our .... Gift I guess?

Al- either a gift or money. Give us something Manik!

I sighed and took out my wallet. This is why dad gave me money. It's not like I don't have my own. Handing them the money I said "just btw you guys stopped me from entering MY room. Next time ye chalne nahi wala" they laughed and Mukti winked at me.
"Have fun, Manik!" Alya said and they left. I shook my head and opened the door to find Nandini sitting in front of the mirror. She was taking out all the pins and jewellery.