Chapter 13

Manik's POV

"Nandini suno toh baba. Agar tum mujhe explain karne hi nahi dogi toh sab clear out kaise hoga." I put my hand on her shoulder to stop her from walking away.

6 hours earlier

After haldi both - Nandini and I had gone off to sleep. And because we had to rest for the other functions, nobody woke us up. I woke up at 2 pm, ate, and now all of us i.e. fab 5, navya, and Nandini were sitting in the garden chilling.

Mu- yaar Manik. Ab toh teri shaadi honeko aayi hai. Let's go clubbing before that.

C- haa chalo na guys it'll be fun.

Nandu looked at me asking me in ishara "what to do?''

C- dekh manik. Bachelorhood ke aakhiri din hai tere. Phir ladkiyon ke saath tu kaise aish karega ;)

M- shut up Cabir.

C- arey phir vibha ke saath flirt kon karega?

Hearing vibha's name Nandini looked at me. I shrugged my shoulders as it was no big deal.

M- cabirr. Chup karna varna maar khayega. Aur vaise bhi vibha London mein hai.

Mu- guys! Let's go to this nightclub na. Bandra mein hai. Plunge.

Nav- chalega hume...

N- thike guys, chalte hai

M- okay done, get dressed and meet niche at 6 pm sharp. 

C- Manik... seedhe seedhe bol na tujhe romance karne ke liye time chahiye Nandini ke saath.

He smirked at me. What the hell abhi toh shaadi bhi hone wali hain still his attempts at teasing us just don't stop.

M- Cabirrr, chup ho ja, please. Go, guys.

I joined my hands together to stop him from any further teasing sessions.

Everybody laughed and proceeded towards their respective rooms, while of course, I got the opportunity of sneaking into Nandini's room to spend time. 

I took it.

Nandu right now had gone to first see Amms, so I had almost 20 minutes to do something for her. Aisa kya karu that she feels the most relaxed?

Chocolates? No, she'll get insecure about her body just before marriage which I don't want.

Flowers? ugh. No, they'll also wilt in no time which is of no use.

A nice bubble bath!

RELAXING. VERY RELAXING.

I quickly grabbed a few roses from a vase kept on the table nearby and rushed towards her room. She loves roses, this will be perfect.

Candles kaha se lau? Storeroom! I made a quick U-turn towards the storeroom and I was right. There are candles here. Scented ones. Perfect list? Check.

On my way, I got a glass and a bottle of wine. Pink wine, I'm sure she will love this. As soon as I reached I was cautious enough to not make any sound. I entered her bathroom, took out fresh towels and a robe. Kept the towels where it would be easy for her to grab and hung the robe behind the door.

I plucked out all the petals of the rose and gently placed them in the bathing tub, filled it with warm  (somewhat hot, safe to the skin temperature) water. Added a few drops of essential oil and a bath bomb. 

Done. The only thing left was pouring the wine. I knew I had very little time left, I quickly but carefully poured wine into the glass and put it on the cabinet with the bottle right aside.