Chapter 44

Nandini's POV

I know he was frustrated... But what can I do? Main khud yaha problem mein hu, Jo main usse bata bhi nahi sakti because she obviously holds the phone while I talk to him. I don't know yeh chahti kya hai. She has been torturing me since the day she captured me. Aise usse Manik mil jayega?

The first day she didn't give me food. The second she beat me. Third some other people beat me. And today? She sent guys to touch me but idk before they could come close, the phone rang so Vibha had to come in and answer it so that Manik could talk to me and believe that I'm okay and not kidnapped or something.

Acha hua maine mom ko Navya ka naam diya... Navya right time pe out of country gayi hai. I just have to figure out how to get out of here. But I'm scared she really might have done what she says she's done.

I didn't agree to message Manik but she made me do it saying there's a bomb at mom and dad's house which can blow up whenever she wants and thinks I'm not obeying. So I had to for their safety! I wish Manik gets some hint... Just something.

This all is so scary it was making me remember what Soha had done. She was under therapy or something now I don't know. I don't know why I'm thinking about this. I should be focusing on escaping from this place. Somehow.

Manik's POV

We were leaving today and I couldn't be any more happier. She hasn't bothered texting or calling me since the last time we spoke. Like is she even being for real?! Dekha na... Kuch padi nahi hai usse meri. All she cares about is family, work and everything else but me. I carried my suitcases out of the elevator and there I saw Inaaya standing near the lounge area talking to Mukti.

"Lo Manik bhi aa gaya. All set Manik??" Mukti asked as she side hugged me and I placed the bags aside. "How are you, Manik?" Inaaya came forward to take me in a hug too so I, to be polite hugged her back. "I'm good, how are you??... Yaha kaise?" I asked, well it did sound harsh but I don't care for now. I cannot wait to just start this journey of traveling back.

"You guys were leaving so ofcourse I had to come! Plus my boyfriend insisted I see you guys off so that when we come to India, you take us everywhere. Aisa chance how can I miss huh?" she laughed and Mukti laughed as well. She was a good person... I am just in a bad mood so everything around me looks and feels bad too. I have to calm down. I am going to see her soon. I cannot be angry on her right now when she's so far away.

"Sure! My wife would love to roam around Mumbai too. Pop over, we'd love that!" I said and looked around for our manager. He was supposed to be here to help us out and sort everything for us. But was he here? No. Is he ever on time? The one day that I'm in a hurry sab ko late hi hona hota hai!

"Hello guys!!! Oh hi Inaaya!" Aliya came and straight up hugged her. Wow. Girls. They all started chattering while I called the manager. He was apparently stuck in traffic.

We sat down having coffee and just talking. To be honest mera mann nandini ke khayalo mein hain. I know I was mad at her... Par mujhe itni yaad aa rahi hai ki... I want to hold her in my arms the first thing we reach there. I want to hold her and never let go. Only I know how I survived being so far away from her for so many days.

Finally the manager was here with three cars. We bid our goodbyes to Inaaya and left from there. Just 24 hours more, Jaan. I'll be there with you very soon! That thought in itself excited me the most.