Chapter 33

Sincere Apologies! I'm really really sorry, I disappeared for a few days after promising to update soon. I got dengue hence the disappearance. But I'm all okay now and since I disappeared like that.......

DOUBLE UPDATE!!🥳

I really hope you guys are enjoying it so far. I have to work on my writing skills definitely but it will happen gradually. Thanks for your support <3

Comments and votes really mean alot! Keep supporting :)

Manik's POV

"You .. you look HOT" I literally threw my phone aside and got up to walk towards her. But she stopped me "wait! Sit na... I'll come" saying this she walked towards me as I sat back on the bed. She hopped on my lap with her legs situated on the either side of my body and arms snaked around my neck. I held her by her waist, her part was placed right above my 'Junior'. Making it hard for me to control.

M- the things I'd do to you Nandini... It's hard. Hard to control.

N- tomorrow night we'll unleash our controls together?

M- Oh yes! Are you okay? Tumhe bathroom mein bhaagna pada... Did I hurt you that bad?

N- no... I just... Voh...

M- arey voh voh kya voh? Bolo kya hua?? Did my nail hurt you? But I cut them today then--?

She placed her palm on my mouth stopping me from saying anything any further. She chuckled lightly and placed a kiss on my nose.

N- kitna panic karne lagte ho... Chill. I just felt like peeing and I didn't want to dirty our bed so...

M- you know na pleasure ke time that feeling is actually you squirt---

N- shush. I know. I just ... Uff Manik understand na!

She pouted so how can I say no? She really was the cutest. I wonder how cute our daughter will be someday. Cheeks just like Nandini and ah those lips of hers... I can keep nibbling on them all day long. Wait. Just abhi abhi shaadi hui hai, I need to calm down.
I shaked my head and chuckled at my thoughts.

N- so ab tumhe hassi aa rahi hai mujhpe? Great.

She moved, making me moan and stopping her in her tracks immediately.  She turned facing me again and I crashed my lips on hers. She responded by opening her mouth and moving her tongue on my lips to enter further. My tongue slid in hers and her hands were now one behind on my head and other cupping my face. My hands stayed put on her waist as I lightly moved her back and forth. As our kiss deepened she got the hang of the movements herself and started moving vigorously. "Oohhhhh" I moaned in her mouth and broke the kiss as it was getting hotter "fuck! I can't wait to be inside you!" I said without any shame, digging my face in her nape. I sucked on her flesh on the neck carefully as her back arched and she came forward leaning her body on me entirely. "I can't wait too, Manik" she was almost panting while saying this.

Once I was done giving her the perfect mark, she laid her head on my chest as I held her firmly. "Let's sleep, Jaan?" I asked her as we had a busy day and it's quite late in the night now. Tomorrow we were staying in, nothing planned except for our night plans. I really loved her wearing these at night. I'm going to make sure she wears such nightwears every night from now on. "Manik it's cold. Blanket please" she said as she got off of me and rolled to her side. I chuckled at her saying it like a child. Taking the blanket from our feet I put it around her and got up to check the lock of the door once. Once I checked everything I popped down in bed next to her under the blanket.