4:She knows

"It's a wall."

Emma climbed up a large tree.

"Can you see anything from up there?" I asked.

"Nothing! It's about 2-3 meters wide!" Emma climbed down. "There's nobody on the lookout though."

Norman leaned onto the wall to listen to the other side. "The other side is quiet too."

I ran my finger on the concrete wall. "Smooth and sturdy. You can't climb something like this. I guess that was what they were thinking when they created this."

"But if it's us, I'm sure we could climb up this using a rope." I smiled.

"Totally!"

The problem now is how do we get everyone to follow us. Mama is the only one watching us after all, there are no signs of demons in the area. This place appears to be a peaceful orphanage.

It's wouldn't be strange to assume that none of the kids here would ever notice it's true purpose.

Could it be that this was built under the assumption that no one would escape from it?

The only thing keeping us in his those gigantic wall.

"Alright! We'll be able to get over this wall!"
"Next, we have to find a rope!"

Ring! Ring!

"We have to head back!"

"Oh, it seems like two of us are missing." Gilda said.

I panted. "We made it, just in time."

"We're missing Nayla and-"

"MAMAAAAA!"

"Mark!"

"WHAT DO I DO?! I SEPARATED FROM NAYLA IN THE FOREST! I LOOKED ALL OVER THE PLACE BUT COULDN'T FIND HER!" Mark cried.

Mama looked at her watch. "The sun's about to set, it'll be pitch dark soon." She placed it away and patted Mark's shoulder.

"Don't worry! Everyone stay put." Mama ordered.

She walked away, her figure decreasing in size as she neared the forest.

Not long after, she soon came back, carrying an sleeping Nayla.

"Mama! Nayla!" Mark ran up to Mama.

"Seems like she got a little sleepy and fell asleep, not a single scratch to be seen!" Mama giggled.

"Thank heavens! I'm sorry Nayla!"

I stared in shock.

"That was way too fast." Emma said.

"It's almost like Mama knew exactly where Nayla was." Norman mumbled.

"Found you!"

I giggled. "Mama!"

No matter where we were, she could always tell where we were, she knew the exact location of us. That thing isn't a watch...

"It's a transmitter... there's one embedded in our bodies."

If so, once we escape- no, the moment she finds out about our plan, it's game over.

She even showed us her watch on purpose so we'd catch a hint. She knows...

She knows that someone other than Conny brought little Bernie to the gate.

She's telling us that:

"No matter who you might be, you won't escape."