27:Khavitidala

Cannibalism.

Thoma

Lani and I were looking at the holograph. As we stared at the different information on it, a faint whisper escaped Lani's throat.

"What's this?" Lani questioned.

A puzzled look was on his face as his eyes were stuck on one of the tabs. I followed his gaze, reading the contents of it.

"Project 46: Mutation"

"Never thought they'd actually try mutating humans..." Lani questioned, fingers resting beneath his chin. "How do you know they're mutating humans? It could be any being." I rolled my eyes. There was absolutely no way Peter Ratri was going to mutate humans, his own species.

"It was just a suspicion." Lani shrugged. Wanting to know more about this 'project,' I clicked on it, and it was just as Lani had suspected.

—————
Y/N

So hungry...

so so hungry.

They haven't fed me in days. They trapped me in a room with no windows, just cameras at the corners of the ceilings.

"ACK!" I groaned, a burning sensation in my stomach. 'Please please please... i'm so hungry...' I begged to no one.

I scratched at my stomach, there were already scratch marks through my shirt and blood staining the white cloth and my fingers.

I cried out in pain, stopping myself before I ended up scratching at my internal organs. I felt this urge to scratch at the heat, to get rid of the burning pain.

I watched as my stomach began regenerating skin, healing my wounds again slowly.

"Please... I'm hungry... so hungry... please..." I begged, staring up at the blinking red light in the corner.

My eyelids grew heavy, it was hard to move my limbs.

I was exhausted,

I needed food.

Food.

I could hear the speakers turn on and a voice call out, but i couldn't decipher what it was saying.

"H-huh...?" I mumbled.

All of a sudden, the smell of meat filled the room. Human meat.

I stared up, watching as a giant human walked in. It's soulless eyes staring into mine. "Food... food..."

I felt drool trailing down my lips as I stared at its pale, thick skin.

It isn't your fault...

It sprinted towards me, ready to make me its next meal.

It isn't your fault...

Everything went by so fast,

You had no choice...

But I remember begging for him to come closer.

"Yes... yes..!"

I stared down at the head, its eyes staring off into space. I felt tears threatening to fall as I stared at the large hole in his stomach, some of his remaining internal organs were hanging out from his stomach as blood splattered all over the room.

I wasn't hungry anymore.

—————
Ray

To create a world where we can't be chased, after that, we'll go to the human world together. For that, we need to find the seven walls, meet HIM, and make a new promise.