2: Anxiety

CHARLOTTE'S POV

I pulled up to set for rehearsal. We had training and rehearsal sessions before actually filming due to how technical it all was. I was glad because I did not feel prepared to be running and flipping around the set without a little training beforehand. I have been working out more and lifting weights to get my strength up so I'd be able to keep up with the rest of the cast. But I don't have a clue what I'm doing.

Florence said she'll meet me in the parking lot so I waited in my car texting my grandpa. He was worried about me being so far from home without my usual friends... He was used to me being away because of my work but he knew I was always with Tammy, my best friend and he trusted her. So he was checking in. It was sweet really.

I looked up from my phone and saw Flo's face in my window I jumped out of shock. "Dude!" I exclaim loudly. "Sorry I had to." She laughed as I got out of the car. I went to the trunk to grab my gym bag. "You're so annoying," I tell her laughing. "You love me." She said wrapping her arm around my shoulder and closing the trunk for me.

"You looking forward to today?" She asked. 'I'm shitting myself." I say causing her to laugh loudly. "You'll love it. You do this type of stuff all the time." "Yeah... not with Robert Downey Junior and Scarlett Johansson. Not to mention-"Me." I rolled my eyes. "You'll be fine. You're like the only one without a stunt double." "I have a stunt double..." I informed her. "Yeah but the likely hood of you using her is what?" "Very high," I say and we both laugh. I was used to being in harnesses and rope wires and other things because of performing on stages but it was the added pressure of who I was acting with.

"Thanks for waiting guys," Tom said joining us. "Didn't know you were in today," I say. "I told Florence to wait for me in the lot." "Why haven't you learnt. You don't tell Flo things, you have to tell me." I remind him. "Did you guys manage to get breakfast?" He asked. "I have a granola bar in my bag from the hotel... You want it?" I asked him. "You going to eat it?" "Nah," I say grabbing it out.

He thanked me as he took it. "Where are the dressing rooms?" I asked, they took me to my room which was in between theirs, it was perfect. I changed into my gym clothes. And braided my hair back. I should have done this at the hotel but it was too early for my brain to even function. Once my hair was in two dutch braids I went to Flo's room and sat on her sofa. "Hair?" I offered. "Please." She said coming over to sit on the floor between my legs. I braided her hair back quickly whilst she eat her breakfast. "You want some?" "I'm good," I say. Food wasn't on my mind right now. I was a buddle of nerves right now. I was worried about everything. I met everyone a few nights ago but they were all pretty tipsy by the time I got there and I had Flo or Tom by my side but that might not be the case today.

I could be with someone I didn't really talk to like Antony or Seb... I didn't get a chance to actually talk to them at the party. "Done." I say tying the hair tie at the bottom of her braid. "can you do mine now?" Tom asked coming in. "Go away." I say dismissing him, not actually meaning for him to go away. He sat beside me. "Why are you taking over my sofa?" She asked from her spot on the floor.

"Guys?" There was a knock. "You're needed on set." We all get up and walked to the set. My eyes are surly wide as I look around, it was mostly green screens but there were high ass platforms and scaffolding around. "We're going up there?" I asked looking up and pointing. "Cool isn't it." "No," I say flatly.

"Charlotte?" "Yes," I say answering my name not knowing who called it. "We're going to have you paired with Lizzie today to do the combat for your scene." I nodded with a smile. "We'll get you strapped into a harness and put up." "A what?" I asked. "A harness. You're going up there." The highest platform on set, lovely. I tried to keep the smile on my face. Simon the guy in charge today was laughing. "You seem terrified." He informs me. "I am...But that's okay, all about facing our fears right." I say laughing. "You'll be fine," Tom told me. I nodded.