17: London: Day Two

LOTTIE's POV
Walking around my old school felt weird. I recognised everything yet it was all so different. Most of the teachers were the same and I took photos with them. A few of the students stopped Scar for photos too. We knew that would happen.

We went into the main auditorium to show Rose where the performances happen. Her mouth hung open as she looked around. "This is pretty impressive," Scarlett said from beside me. Colin was behind us interrogating the tour guide and principal about the school.

"Miss Kloss we have been meaning to show you this." They took me backstage to where all the plaques and achievements were hung. Some famous faces have visited the school. And there my picture was. I was mid-leap my legs in a perfect horizontal line my feet pointed. "Wow!" Scar said from beside me. "Wow indeed. You're our most successful ballet dancer who attended the school. Not to mention your musical theatre work too." I blushed looking at my feet feeling embarrassed. "I want to do that!" Rose pointed to the photo. "You'll learn. With lost of practice." The tour guide told her. "Lottie taught me to pirouette when she was doing the nutcracker!" She bragged and I chuckled.

We toured the rest of the extremely large school before going to the dorms. "This was mine and Flo's room," I say pushing the door open. Everyone was in class so they were empty. "We had fairy lights covering the ceiling and our desks were together and we had a big fluffy rug on the floor," I explained the difference. "And." I opened the closet and pulled Rose with me. "We added our names." I show her the wall where everyone who had stayed in this room had signed. Flo and I were 10th and 11th to sign. Florence Pugh and Charlotte Kloss I ran my hand over the writing remember the moment I wrote it. We were dating at the time and talking about leaving and we both got emotional because I knew we'd be living over an hour from each other. So we decided to add our names to the wall to be together forever.

"Would my room look like this?" Rose asked looking around. "All the rooms are the same you can add things to make it your own," I told her looking around my old room. Scar let Rose explore. She went into the bathroom. "We get our own bathrooms too. I love this place." She cheered. I laughed at her response.

Colin was still asking questions. And Rose was dancing around the room. "I want to stay here forever," Rose said beaming at Scarlett. "We'll daddy and I need to talk it over first. And you're going to try it out. Because mummy and daddy won't be in the city. You'll be here by yourself." Scarlett explains to her. "No, I won't. I'll have friends." Rose said skipping out of the room.

"She's growing up too fast" Scar complained.

----------------

Once the tour was over we went back to the hotel. We had been issued her uniform that she'd have to were for the few days she's there. "I can't believe you and Florence wore this." Scarlett laughed holding up the blazer. "We wore it in a fashion," I tell her. "We'd roll the sleeves up, we'd wear these like black dresses that were a tube skirt but a dress. I don't know how to describe it but we wore it over our blue shirt and then the tie would be worn depending on which teachers we had." "You wore a uniform." She laughed. "The whole of England wears uniform you loser." We got Rose to try it on. Scarlett made me wear her hat. The school was a posh boarding school and we wore a straw bowl hat with a blue sash around the head part and it was tied in a bow at the back the ribbon would drape in your hair. It was cute when you were young but when we got older we only put them on for school photos. So I was wearing Roses whilst I tied her tie. Scarlett tried to but she just knotted it.

"She looks adorable." I gushed putting the hat on her head now, her little pigtails on either side of her. "I love it." Scar snapped photos and her daughter posed until she got bored.

She got changed and we went out for an early dinner so Rose could rest before going back to the school for a few days. Colin wasn't around and I was glad.