23: Chicago: Day One

We have been in an interview for about five minutes and after introductions, the guy went straight into the personal hitting questions. "You two dated, is that right?" He asked looking at Lizzie and Lottie who were seated beside each other. They looked at each other and laughed. "No. We were just friends." Lizzie answered covering her own back to not get bad press for cheating on her. Lottie nodded agreeing.

"Are you sure? Because there's been a lot of dates between you two." "We got on well from the moment we met at the party. And we gelled together so friendships formed." Lottie spoke with a smile. "Are you dating anyone?" She smiled looking down at her lap. "I'll take that as a yes... Who's the lucky guy?" He asked. "They're a she." She smiled brightly. I tried to keep my eyes off of her. I touched my necklace and played with the pendant. Brie was frowning at me and I questioned her. She touched her own necklace. We all got them on a shopping trip when filming. I had an 's' Brie had a 'B' Flo had an 'F'. I looked at mine and realised I was wearing a 'C' not my 'S'. Charlotte looked over at me with a smirk and touch her necklace. She swapped them out.

"We're very happy, it's early into it but I'm definitely happy." She said smiling at the interviewer. Lizzie looked down at her lap. We hadn't told any of the cast yet. We're just enjoying being in our own little bubble with each other. Without their judgment and opinions. "Well, I'm happy to hear that."

He continued with asking questions and I focused as much as I could. She was telling people without telling people. And that made me feel secure in our relationship.

When we got to the green room everyone was questioning Lottie because she hasn't even mentioned she was dating anyone. "When did it happen?" "A few months ago." "When you were in London? Is it Chloe?" Florence asked her. Who's Chloe? "No it's not." "Do I know her? Have I met her? Where did you meet her?" Tom asked.

"I think it's Chloe.' Florence said sitting down. "You two looked so good together it has to be." She continued. "It's not Chloe." "I don't believe you. The way you were dancing with her at the party-"Florence it's not Chloe." She told her seriously. "Quit it." She said turning from her.

I sat away from them, Flo and Tom kept asking questions. I was seething with jealousy, they kept suggesting all these girls and telling antidotes of her and them and when it could have happened. They were completely wrong of course because it was me.

"It's you isn't it?"Robert say sitting next to me. "No, it's Chloe apparently," I say fiddling with the necklace. "Well then you need to give her that back." He says touching the 'C'. I looked at him shocked. "Happy for you. Just no sex under my roof." I pulled a face. "Scar Jo! You dirty, dirty girl." I covered my face with the pillow beside me.

"You might want to swap necklaces back because you pair fiddle with them all the time people will notice." I nodded. "Or you keep it and wait until everyone knows." He said looking at Charlotte who was trying to shut Florence up which turned into them play fighting. "You don't have to be worried about them." He told me. "Florence is perfect for her." "She cheated on her... Now by my definition of perfect, that isn't." He looked at me over his glasses. Florence slapped Lottie's butt which made her freeze.

I tensed up pissed at her, knowing what they had, if it was Brie that did it maybe I wouldn't be so annoyed by it but it was Florence and they slept together and have done for years. "Don't do that, I don't think my girlfriend would appreciate it," Lottie said not even looking over at me.

She called me her girlfriend. I tried to hide my smile. "Yeah of course, sorry. I forget that-. Won't happen again." Florence said and Lottie nodded. "Thanks." She looked over at me and I couldn't stop a goofy grin spreading across my lips. I'm sure I was blushing too.