48: Trivia

"Welcome to the stage The Avengers!" The crowd cheered. Lottie was stood with Lizzie helping her stay calm, she was so empathetic. "Robert Downey Jr!" RDJ left us backstage and walked on. This was our first comic con since Avengers: The Risen, because when the movie was released we skipped the last one. It was delayed on the release because of production taking longer than it should have so we really had nothing to talk about. Though we had to be careful of what we said as it wasn't yet out. Tom, Mark and a few others haven't seen any scenes they weren't in. The rest of us haven't seen the whole thing and are kind of piecing it all together from scripts and what we know was filmed. "Chris Hemsworth." "Chris Evans." "Scarlett Johansson." My head snapped towards Lottie she was too focused on Lizzie to care about what name was said. I wasn't happy. We told them before. I walked on staged and smiled and waved. "Did you and Lottie get a divorce in the month you've been married?" "Not on my side we didn't" I joked back leaning away from the mic.

"Florence Pugh." "Tom Holland" "Elizabeth Kloss and Charlotte Kloss." "Fuck no." The rest of the cast were looking at each other completely confused. What the hell was going on? "I believe a congratulation is in order for Charlotte and Elizabeth." The Host said. My face clearly showed my annoyance. Is this not meant to be a professional place? Lizzie looked completely confused and Lottie to she was looking off stage to her manager. "Was that not meant to be announced?" "We're not married?" Lizzie said slowly, still very confused and awkward about it all. "Oh. I thought. I'm sorry. I thought you got married." "I got married... But not to Lizzie." Lottie said looking down the line of us. "I am so sorry." He apologised looking at his notes. "It says Elizabeth here. I... I'm really sorry." "It's fine. Scar?" She said asking me to take over. "I married her," I say into my mic. The crowd cheered loudly at that. I wasn't excepting that at all.

I looked at Lottie and she was already leaning back to make eyecontact with me. I smiled at her. "Love you." She mouthed. "Love you," I say before we went back to sitting properly at the table. "Biggest congratulations girls." "Thank you." We both say in unison. We did the interview and it went by quickly.

"Well, that wasn't a complete mess," I say pulling myself up on Lottie's back. She put her hands on my thighs to help hold me up as we walked through the underground halls avoiding all the crazy fans. "Wasn't that bad... We could have gone along with it." She teased. "You'd never deny me," I told her knowing she wouldn't... Her stupid smile always gave it away.

---------

"We're going to play a game..." The interviewer said. "I'm going to split you up into two teams... And we're going to see who knows the most marvel trivia." "So do you want to pick teams." The arguing started because we all wanted the same people knowing they had the most knowledge. "What about girls and boys?" She suggested. We all argeed. I sat with the girls and the boys sat on the other sofa. "Girls what's your buzzer sound?" "Any sound that comes out of her mouth." Florence said pointing to Lottie. "She's the loudest." She clarifed. "Bad memory." "It's not that bad Flo, I can remember a sound." We all laughed. "Beep." I say and Lottie nodded. "Boys?" "Quack." "What the fuck?" RDJ said looking at Tom like he was on Quack... seriously he is a kid. A child.

"You guys ready? I've been told these are pretty hard." She tells us we all nod. All on the edge of our seats. It's what happens when the whole cast is competitive and hates losing because no one is a gracous winner on the cast. "Who is the keeper of the soul stone?" "QUACK!" Mark shouted loudly causing us all to laugh. "Thano's." "WRONG!" Lottie shouted. "It's Red Skull...Ha." She said I patted her knee to calm her down. She's the most competitive person ever, the only time she's not is when she's playing with Rose. "She's correct." "But she didn't buzz in." "You got it wrong, idiot so automatically it goes to us." Florence says back to Tom. Now the three of them were arguing. "The point goes to the girls." Lottie flicked her hair to annoy them more bragging about the point we just got. This was going to me an intense game. Friendships could end today.