50: Split

Scarlett was doing a lot better, she had been seeing her therapist again and that seemed to be helping her manage her emotions a lot better. I was glad, I was really worried about her. We're both at home now, full time taking a break from work. I didn't have press to do for a few months.

"EB." Rose said coming home from her friends house. She was having the first term off school to stay home with us. She was pretty much doing it all online until we could fly with EB to England and drop her back to school. The school was fine with it. EB got excited hearing her sisters voice. She was on her playmat in the lounge, I was doing work for the farm on my laptop and Scarlett was in the shower.

"Is it sissy?" I asked EB. "I msised you today." She says sitting with EB. "We missed you too." I tell her. "Where's mum?" "Shower." I say snapping a picture of the girls playing together.

"When can I go back to school?" She asked. "You want to go back?" She nodded. "I miss my friends." "Well EB isn't old enough for such a long flight yet." "Can't be take me and you stay here? Or You take me and Mum stays here?" "We always drop you off together." I remind her. "But someone has to stay with EB. I really miss school, Lottie." "I'll talk to your mum, I don't know if it's the right time-"What parent tells their kid they can't go to school?" I chuckled. "You're right." I say. "I'll talk with mum okay." She nodded.

---------

"Okay, It's fine." Today was the first day without Scarlett home. She had flew back to England with Rose to take her to school. It wasn't fair of us to keep her home because we didn't want to be apart, we wanted to stay together because of EB and we missed having Rose around when she was away at school.

I got out of bed and rushed to the nursery to console EB who had just woke up. I scooped her up and she stopped crying when I started to speak to her. "Morning, baby." I say smiling going over to the curtains to open them letting the morning sun shine in the room. "Oh that's bright isn't it." I say to her as she pulled a face. I changed her nappy and then took her downstairs to get her something to eat. We were wening her at the moment so she was having more actual food. I decided on baby porridge for her this moring so I sat her in her highchair in the kitchen whilst I made it handing her some cut up bannana to eat for now, she mostly just squished it in her hands. I put the music on to feel the silence of the rest of the house and kept speaking to EB, she made nosies back and I pretended to understand what she was saying and responded to her accordingly. She was giggling so I assumed she liked it.

"What shall we do today huh?" I asked her taking her into the dining room to feed her. "Shall we go see Pop's?" I asked her as I sat down and mixed her porridge up again before lifting the spoon to my lips to test if it was cool enough for her, it was so I reached the spoon over to her. "Is it yummy?" I asked her as she took her first mouthful. "Or shall we go to the music group? We haven't been for a while have we?" I asked her trying to plan our day together.

When Scarlett was home we typically stayed at the house, we'd go into the garden and let her play with her toys out there or we'd go visit a friend. We had a lot to get done in the house and taking a small fragile baby out the house with masses of swarming paps that are like bees to honey wasn't the most relaxing thing to do. Neither of us wanted EB to get hurt and the paps have no chill at the moment. With the new baby, The marriage people are still crazy about, the new film believe me that I stared in has just been released and it was really, really hectic. I hated it and i hated that the kids had to deal with it. Rose got trapped in a mall bathroom with her friends family the other week. Despite our best efforts at keeping her out the media they still bother her. Scarlett hasn't been more pissed she stormed through them not even bothered by them at all. I was kind of proud of her, her anxiety had been really bad at that point and it didn't even bother her.