𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷: My last call

This is a remake of my original fnaf high school dxd book so this is a restart basically.

*2001*

*bang* *bang* *bang*

This sound was the only thing Scott heard while making his last call.

He picked up the phone and started his recording.

Scott: Hello, hello? Hey! Hey, wow, day 4. I knew you could do it. Uh, hey, listen, I may not be around to send you a message tomorrow.

*BANG!*

Scott jumped from the noise and steady continued. "It's-It's been a bad night here for me. Um, I-I'm kinda glad that I recorded my messages for you."

He clears his throat and picks at his nails a bit. "uh, when I did. Uh, hey, do me a favor. *banging* Maybe sometime, uh, you could check inside those suits in the back room? Those old 83 models were always acting up... Anyway I'm going to try and hold out until someone checks. Maybe it won't be so bad. *bang bang* Uh, I-I-I-I always wondered what was in all those animatronics back there.

Scott: oh no.

Golden Freddy jumps at him and he falls off the chair.

Scott: get back!

He grabbed a flashlight and bashed it against the yellow bears nose he got up and ran out the office.

Scott: seems 6 am won't work on this shift.

He sneaked around the place down the many halls avoiding the robots that were hunting him down.

Scott saw foxy leave the cove and towards the office which he took this opportunity to go inside and hide out till someone comes.

Scott: just got to wait, once the day shift comes the guards will put these miserable robots out.

He heard metal footsteps and hid behind a speaker he saw foxy walk back into the cove and stood there looking in the dark.

He got an idea and grabbed a sword prop they use for the pirate fox.

The exposed wiring was dangling down and the power switch to the stage next to foxy who was now staring at the exit to the cove.

He went out of his hiding spot and cut the wires foxy turned around and tried to slash at him with his hook but he got to the power switch and flipped it and watched as the captain of the seven seas gets electrocuted.

Foxy stopped squirming And laid there life less the wires tangled around him as he hanged there swinging back and forth a bit.

To make sure this "thing" was put down he stabbed the sword into foxy's head it wasn't sharp by any means but it dealt some damage to the fabric of the robot.

Scott: you were always my favorite.

He ran towards a table and went behind it thank god the table cloth was long enough to cover him.

Scott peaked over and saw chica approaching the tables he went under the table and chica's footsteps were heard passing the table and stopping.

He heard the bears famous laugh and a rustling sound he turned and saw chica behind him and she screeched.

Scott: SHIT!

He crawled fast to the other side with a chicken crawling after him Bonnie was on the other side of the table and lifted up the table cloth and reached for him but he turned to the right and went out from under the table just in time before chica smashed his ankle.