𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟸𝟶: Case

*1987*

Henry sat at his desk the sound of the clock ticking was heard as he held his head with his right hand contemplating what he was about to do.

He moved his hand down his face and pinched his nose. "I'm so sorry Jeremy... I'm so sorry... you didn't deserve what happened to you." Henry recalling what happened today one of his own animatronics toy foxy bit off Jeremy's face during his first dayshift.

All though Scott was able to find a quick replacement for Jeremy an odd individual named "mike" who he described being very mysterious and smelling bad it didn't change the fact that someone again died at one of his establishments.

Henry looks to his right and sees a metal endoskeleton simply standing there rethinking the many thoughts he's been having.

Henry: nothings going to change.

He reaches under his desk and pulls open a drawer that contained a pistol and a drawing and doll of the puppet.

Henry: after today... I won't let you hurt others anymore. It's a vicious cycle over and over and over again.

Henry grabbed the pistol and put the barrel against his chin. "Please let this work." He closes his eyes tightly and pulls the trigger and a loud bang followed.

At the station the police took the plastic robots to the police station and stored them in the evidence room. "So which one took the guys head off?" Asked one of the officers. "It was the fox. We have it stored in a crate for the time being. we'll send the rest back to the owners as soon as we look them over." Said the detective.

"You think they were hacked?" Asked the cop. "Most likely. These robots are logged into our criminal database, I'm assuming we had a hack of some kind that caused this incident." The cop shook his head. "I don't know detective Mathew, something doesn't seem right. I was checking our database before you got here, there was no trace of a hack."

Mathew: then this must have been the work of one of our officers or a damn good hacker. Officer bishop, I want you to look into the case for tonight.

Bishop: wait your leaving me here with these things?

Mathew: you're not scared of some plastic robots, are you?

Bishop: yeah I kind am, In case you forgot they just killed someone.

"Don't  let them scare you, they're harmless. They've been deactivated, there's no way they'll be able to harm even a strain of hair on you. You'll be fine." Mathew takes his coat and hat off the rack and puts them on as he exits the police station.

*1983*

Freddy's was closed down for the day as the police conduct an investigation into the disappearance of 6 missing kids.

A giant box sat the entrance to place and it started to shake. "Give life" said a ghostly voice as the box swung open and the puppet inside the box slowly emerging out from it and once it exited it's box it started hovering and floated away towards the main dining room.