𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟹: Repair withered Yellow Bear

*1999*

If any spelling mistakes are spotted let me know.

Fred drove to the new Freddy Fazbear's pizza that's supposed to be opening in a year after the failure of the previous location back in 87. "Can't believe they are still making more of these." He parked his car in the parking lot. "Willam I'm at the building. Who am I fixing up today?" He said through a radio.

Willam: you know the yellow bear? The one that looks like Freddy.

Fred: am I repairing that one?

Willam: indeed you are. The parts you need should be on the new stage located at the front of the building.

Fred: alright I'll get to it.

Fred puts the a radio away and unlocks the door to the building before opening it and closing it behind him. "Located at the front of the building..." he walks to the dining area and sees the withered Fredbear on stage with a wooden box of parts next to him. "I wonder where the rest of the robots are." Fred asked himself.

He went to the wooden box and opened it revealing a brand new suit for the robot. "Dang, I thought they would just give me the job of refitting the endoskeleton. I get to actually take apart this robot." He grabs the new head and looks at it. "A definite improvement to the last model. Looks well less creepy and unnerving." He walks up to withered golden Freddy and reaches into his mouth searching for a button the press and once he finds it he presses it hearing a click noise he then slides off the robots head and jaw and places the new head and jaw onto the robot. "Now you look weird." He told himself.

He reached inside the torso and pressed a button which allowed the torso to come off and fall on the floor in two pieces. "Alright now to grab the new piece." He grabs the new torso piece and goes to put it on when the lights start flickering and a loud pop noise as the power to the building is shut off. "Goddamnit." He grabs a flashlight and head to the employee's only room and opens the door he looks around and sees no generator. "Then it must be in the parts and service room." He exits the room and makes his way across the pizzeria down the halls and pass arcade machines.

He finally finds himself at the parts and service room and enters and when he does he sees the old robots from the previous diner. "Oh so this is where they put you guys." He walks pass withered Freddy and opens a fuse box and flips some switches the power turns on and he sighs in relief. "Now time to head back." He turns around and sees withered Freddy and foxy staring at him. "Oh.. uhh.. screw this." He hurries to the door and exits the room. "I'm not staying in there." He makes his way back to the stage and when he does he sees something bazaar.

" He makes his way back to the stage and when he does he sees something bazaar

Fred: okay, I know that didn't fix this guy. I only got started with the head!

He walks up to the stage and inspects the robot. "Well it seems you don't have your eyes." He looks inside the wooden box and finds everything gone for obvious reasons. "And they forgot to give me some eye parts." He sighs and inspects the yellow bear one last time. "I mean. You seem to be in working order. Welp that means I can clock out." He goes to the exit to the building and leaves the restaurant.

*a few days later*

Benedict the new ceo of fazbear entertainment after Henry committed suicide speaks to Fred on the phone. "Are you kidding me... why even call me the fix the damn robot if were just going to build brand new ones." He said furious on the phone.

Benedict: it was a last minute decision. Look I admire your previous bosses work but-

Fred: it's always a but. Look I was looking forward to actually repairing those old robots. Henry made them after all, I thought it would have been nice to at least repair them as a homage to him.

Benedict: I understand your frustration. But William seemed pretty adamant, that the old ones go. I try not to ask why, but he seemed pretty shaken when talking about those old models. He kept giving reasons on why we shouldn't use them and he has a far point. It's just those old ones are.. well, old. Those endoskeletons are highly outdated and the smell they give off isn't pleasing. I do admit it would have been at least sweet of us if we did repair them. But it's best they are left in the past. They won't be scrapped by any means, don't you worry. They will stay with us for as long as possible. But they are extremely unreliable if we want to use them for entertainment purposes. The golden robot you repaired, Fredbear or golden Freddy as others like to call it, will be placed in the employees only room. Given the history of the yellow bear I feel like having it back will stir customers away.

Fred: oh come on! That was like decades ago.

Benedict: true it was. But the Fredbear model you built still uses the old endoskeleton design. We designed a new endoskeleton with much more friendlier features. I'm sorry Fred but that golden one will have to go.

Fred: Jesus Christ.. fine!

He slams the phone down and sighs. "I'm sorry Henry. We couldn't do it." He puts his head on the desk and sobs quietly.

*1987*

Henry sits at his desk looking at a picture of him and William. "Oh old friend. How is it that you still look so young. While I begin to wither away." He sighs and picks up the picture. "I know what you did. I know what kind of monster you are. But without evidence I can't turn you in. I'll just have to do it my way."