𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟺: Do robots blend in?

If any spelling mistakes are spotted let me know.

A purple bear stands there looking at the robots on stage wires coming out of his missing ear and eyes.

"Follow me."

The band looked at the bear and there heads started twitching.

*2000*

Some kids were following a broken rabbit all the way to the back of the diner. "Where are we going Bonnie?" Said one of the kids

 "Where are we going Bonnie?" Said one of the kids

Spring Bonnie: to a special place. Where you can hang out with all of your favorite animatronic pals...

Forever.

*Present time*

Foxy walks out of his cove and follows the others the purple bear lead them towards the exit of the building.

"Follow me"

The robots continue to stand there and the purple bear waved at them and the robots start having flashes of a certain yellow rabbit and there eyes darken.

The robots start twitching violently and Freddy slowly sticks his foot outside the door and continues to slow walk towards this mysterious purple figure but before he can attack the figure disappears.

Freddy is left outside as he looks back at the others.

*1983*

Freddy: hey all you pirate fans. Head on down- on down- on down- on down, to pirates cove because the show is about to st-st-st-start!

Freddy walks off the stage and heads over to pirates cove.

Freddy: it's our good old pal f-f-foxy!

The kids cheer and clap as Freddy looks into the crowd.

"Save me"

Freddy puts his ear to the cove puts his hand up to listen.

Freddy: foxy?

"They'll never accept me."

Freddy: I know he's around here somewhere?

"Always alone."

Freddy: M-M-Maybe we can call him out. Foxy!

"Not one of them."

Freddy: help me out kids. Fo-Fo-Foxy!

"Eat them."

Freddy: alright kids last time and nice and loud. *chuckles* so we can get him out here.

"FOXY!"

The curtains open and foxy stands there with his famous hook and "missing" eye.

Foxy: Yar me Maties, it's me foxy and welcome-welcome to the pirates cove. Freddy best be getting back to the stage, or I'll be forced- forced to *gut the pig* make him walk the plank.