𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟻: Repair foxy

*1999*

Willam was in the pizzeria before Fred and he looked at the new robots. "Good thing I convinced Benedict to make brand new robots. I don't want those old ones wandering around ." He told himself.

Willam: they know what I did, I know they are alive, I know they want me dead.

He looked at the new animatronics Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy they looked so much friendlier then the withered ones in the back of the restaurant.

Willam: I know this won't end well, it never really does. But I have to try again. My body is withering away, I should have been dead along time ago, but I'm not. The experiments I did to myself worked. But now it seems that the remnant within my body has almost been depleted, I can feel my body decaying. I need to make a new source.

"New victims."

*a few hours later*

Fred drove to the new Freddy Fazbear's pizza that's supposed to be opening in a year. "Okay what's on the agenda to day?" He looks at the list and sees "foxy the pirate." "Oh, that. Never really understood why the kids liked him."

He left the car and entered the building he sees the unopened cardboard boxes and wooden crates. "Alright, three animatronics on stage. Good thing I don't need to build these guys like the yellow bear in the back. All though they look rushed, Things are clearly things missing on them." He Walks over to pirates cove and he looks at the animatronic fox.

Fred: you must be the new foxy. Damn you look menacing, and the pirate coat and hat makes you look... presentable? I still prefer the old ones though.

He digs through the crate on his stage and finds some yellow eyes and puts them in. "Now you can sail the seven SEES. Hahah.. I'm not funny" he slumps his shoulders and sighs.

*CRASH*

"What the fuck was that?" He said as he looked towards the "employees only" door. "Who ever is there, show yourself! I'm armed, you know!" He pulls out a revolver and walks towards the door.

He walks in and stares at the empty heads the littered across the shelf's and an endoskeleton sitting on the table. "Ok, nothing wrong here even though it's very terrifying- Where the hell did the yellow bear go?" He noticed it wasn't in the corner anymore.

Fred: ok, I clearly remember management telling me it was in here. Were we just robbed?!

He lowers the revolver and starts to feel a chill. "Why is it so cold." He sees a window broken and a rock near it. "Damn kids probably thought it would be funny." He walks out the room. "Gotta report this when I'm done here." He walks back to the stage opens the tool box and grabs a wrench.

Fred: alright let's fix your jaw.

He puts the wrench inside and starts turns a bolt on the inside of foxy's mouth the bolt comes out and the jaw pops out and starts hanging. "Alright now reposition the jaw." He puts the jaw on correctly and puts the bolt back in then tightens it. "Alright foxy your mouth is fixed." He then moves back and smiles proudly.

"Heheh- hehe." He hears a little girl laugh and turns around and sees the golden bear sitting on the table.

Fred: what. The. Fuck.

He approaches the bear and stares at it. "Ok, ok.. I know for a FACT. You were NOT right there. How the hell is this even possible?" He takes a flashlight exams the insides of the bear. "Nothing, The endoskeleton wiring looks fried. How did you get right there? I didn't even hear any movement" he turns to his left and sees a purple figure walk through the hallway and out of view. "AY! Get back here!" He runs after the figure and turns the corner to a party room.

Fred: agh, why did they have to make 3 pathways.

He walks through the middle path and ends up what looks an under construction room. "Alright nothing here." He checks the other 2 rooms but finds no trace of this purple figure.

Fred: what am I even doing, I was probably just seeing things. I've done my job and I'm just going to head home.

Fred walks through the halls now noticing that the amount of Corridors and rooms make this place look like a maze. "Why make this place so big?" He wonders as he past by the stage and looks at the robots one last time. "Something very strange is happening here. Maybe my old boss was right. These robots seem to have a mind of their own." He exits the building knowing damn well he will have to return to fix the other robots.