𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟸: Unshackled

*2000*

"Why can't I feel anything?" She only could talk in her mind as she continued to look into the darkness the last thing she remembered was a man in a yellow rabbit costume taking her and some others away.

The curtains to the stage open and she moves her head side to side looking around the area. "The pizzeria?" She slowly moves her arms up and looks at them. "What?" She starts to panic and she holds her head. "Get me out of this, get me out!" She tries to pull off the head but to no avail.

She looks to her right and she sees Freddy and Bonnie. "I'm one of them?" She slowly extends her arms out her hands drooped down as she goes to touch the robotic bear.

Chica immediately looks up and looks towards where the sound was made and she sees someone duck behind one of the tables. "Who's there?" She said in her mind.

The man peaks up and Chica tilts her head. "You." Her eyes turn black as the man distorts into William Afton.

She rips the bolts keeping her on the stage off her feet and jumps off the begins her pursuit. "Make sure to eat plenty of green vegetables kids!" Her robotic voice said. "I can't control what I say?" She said in her mind.

She slammed her arm against the table breaking it and the guy crawled away quickly getting up and running. "No where to run." She walked sluggishly her arms dragging behind her. "I feel cursed." She stopped when she heard whimpering and she turned her head towards the parts and service Door. "Are you in here?" She walks up to the door and moves her arm up and starts trying to open the door with her hand.

After a few minutes of throwing her arm against the door knob her hand finally grabbed it and she turned it the door opened and she saw broken versions of the animatronics on stage. "What is this?" The whimpering noise completely stopped as soon as she entered the room she walked over the withered rabbit that was on the floor and walked towards the back of the room where she saw boxes of unused items and a mirror laying against the wall.

She moved towards it and crouched down looking at her reflection and the thing she saw in mirror horrified her. "What?...." She moved closer to the mirror and picked it up looking at herself. "Don't reflect me..." she squeezed her hand as the mirror cracked. "I SAID DON'T REFLECT ME!" She slammed her head against the mirror shattering it and she dropped it taking a few steps back.

She turned around and saw the withered version of herself now standing there looking at her and they both stared at each other. "Your... like me?" The withered version of herself nods.

She stumbled towards the broken animatronic and slowly moved her arm up as she placed her hand on the broken bird. "I can't feel..." she takes her hand off and she holds her head. "I can't feel anything." She walks out of the room in a panic and begins to walk towards the exit of the building.

When she reaches it she sees that it's being blocked by a metal gate. "Let me out." She placed her hands on the gate and she starts pulling on the gate. "Let me out, let me out, Let me out, let me out, Let me out, let me out." She repeated over and over again.

She starts pulling and hitting the gate as she leaves scrapes and dents on it. "I want to go home!" She stops hitting the gate and just puts her forehead against it. "I want to go home..." she said sadly. "I-I-I want... I want to-to g-g-go-go ho-hom-home." Her robotic voice pieced together the words as she stands there not moving.