𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟹.𝟻: Investigation

Part 2 because the chapter got to long

Sean: okay, holy shit. So there might have been murders or something that happened here. Henry Emily has stated to me that he has been running Freddy Fazbear's or recently changed to Fredbear's family diner for 3 years now and the strange activities and paranormal events and the puppet animatronic near the entrance acting up only started after his daughters murder. My guess is that his daughters ghost has been haunting this place for the past years. Of course the missing children's names were mentioned through the spirit box so they probably are haunting this place to. Maybe an employee decided he or she had enough, maybe some crack job snuck in here and took the bunny suit in the back... or maybe the spirits are just lying to me, I don't know. I'll have to show this to both the restaurant owners, Willam and Henry. Maybe they can check if they caught something like that on the cameras. But let me just say that these responses are certainly not unusual in a place like this. Also what's surprising is how direct they are. They're very coherent and understandable, and I'm getting them within a short amount of time, which is usually a clear sign that I'm speaking to someone. But anyways, let's see if we can make contact again with Mark.

Sean presses the button on the spirit box and it starts playing the static again. "Alright you still there, Mark?" He stands there waiting for a response back from Mark. "Mark, can you still hear me?" The static from the spirit box starts turning into a tune a familiar tune.

Sean: agh! Just lost the signal.

He goes up to the spirit box and grabs it then starts walking around. "If there are any spirits still in the room with me, please make your presence known." He walks around the tables trying to get a good signal as the music still plays from the spirit box.

Sean turns around quickly and points the camera towards the darkness. "I don't know if the camera caught that, but I think I just heard on of the animatronics on the stage move." He walks up to the party table and grabs his flashlight and points it at the stage and he sees that Fredbear is now off the stage and looking at him. "I knew it, that's where the sound came from- Did someone move the animatronic off the stage? Are you currently using the animatronic?" He waited for a response.

"Off." Said a female voice and he looks at his spirit box. "Off? Do you want the flashlight off?" The flashlight starts flickering and then it turns off. "Okay, those were brand new batteries. There's no way my flashlight just died." He presses the button on the flashlight and it turns on. "Yeah, see, it still works." He points the flashlight back at where Fredbear was standing and sees that he's now gone. "What the hell? Where did it go?" The flashlight starts flickering again and it shuts off.

"Okay fine. You want it off, I'll turn it off." He places the flashlight back on the party table. "Now that it's off, will you talk to me now?" He stands there waiting for a response. "Off." Said the female voice again. "Off? Again? What else do you want me to turn off?" He waits for a response. "Noise." He rises a brow at the question. "Noise? You mean the spirit box? If I turn off the noise, will you talk to me?" He doesn't get a response. "Alright, let's go ahead and turn the spirt box's off for now. Alright I turned off the noise. Whoever you are, I'm not trying to hurt you. I just wanna have a conversation with you. Can you tell me where you are right now?" He then starts to hear whispering coming from his left and he turns. "The fuck is that noise?" He then sees something run off into the the gaming area. "What the fuck was that?!" He turns on his flashlight and points it at the area he saw the shadow.