𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟸: Cat and mouse chase

If any spelling mistakes are spotted let me know.

Freddy Fazbear's pizza. It was supposed to be a safe place. It was meant to be a safe place. Where did it go wrong. All those kids.. gone. The heart break the parents must feel. Little did they know... that there kids.

Were preforming for an audience.

A brown haired boy was walking up to an old school building ready to start his day

Issei: fucking hell.

He opens the door and is greeted by his "study group" and there leader Rias was in a chair

Rias: I've been waiting for you Issei Hyoudou.

Issei: why did you turn like that, like some evil villain. And where did the rabbit come from?

Rias: enough questions.

She threw the rabbit and folded her legs.

Rias: now onto important matters. We have a stray named viser. She killed her master and is now inside a abandoned building known as "Freddy Fazbear's pizza."

Issei: damn I remember when I went there as a kid. Didn't that place shut down after some kids went missing?

Rias: yes, now let's go everyone and be prepared.

Kiba: hopefully we don't run into any ghost.

*timeskip*

They were outside the building and it honestly looked scary.

Issei: Fuck that I'm out.

Rias: issei!

Issei: That was a scream! Didn't you not hear that! We're next if we enter.

Rias: orders are orders, issei. Let's go.

Issei: oh baby Jesus let me make it out alive.

They entered with a panicked issei at the far back.