𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟽: Never alone

"I was broken. Stripped of what remaining sanity I have... I was left in the dark... no one likes me when I shriek, I keep getting memories back to where it began... but she found me and she gave me a second chance... it doesn't feel like a gift."

The clock chimes.

"What the?... I live?" She hears a clock chiming and looks around and is a bedroom. "This... oddly looks familiar." She sees a purple robot by the closet and when she turns around theirs a freddy plush on the bed. "They must be alternating my memories." She sees a flashlight and picks it up. "But why? Why do they want me to know? I have nothing to do with the 80's incidents... unless they want me to help. If that's the case I can't, this isn't my business." She sighs and walks towards the door and opens it.

"Rias?" She gasp as she sees gasper on the other side of the door.

Rias: Gaspey!

She runs up and hugs him. "Why are you here?" She notices they are wearing the same clothing black shirt with white stripes blue shorts and a pear of shoes.

Gasper: I was sleeping in my box, then... I woke up here. What's going on I'm scared! I've been seeing monsters outside.

Rias: we need to go gasper, I don't want you to get hurt.

"And ruin the fun?" They see hear something from the left door. "Stay here." She walks up to the left door and shines her flashlight.

" She walks up to the left door and shines her flashlight

She slams the door shut and hears claws scratching at it. "Come on sweet cheeks, Let me in. Muhaha... I won't bite." Nightmare bonnie hits the door with his mechanical hand.

Gasper: that's a lie, he bites.

Rias: stay over by the bed gasper and don't go near the doors.

Gasper goes to the bed but screams because a purple bear was sitting on the bed. "No, no gasper. Listen to your master, sit next to me." He pats the empty spot next to him.

Rias: who the hell are you? And what do you want?

Shadow Freddy: I'm the shadow Freddy... that's what the others call me at least. You're here to play my game but there's a catch. One of you has to die. These nightmares I originally had when I was alive and on my death bed so I thought of making them a reality, dragging both of you into my world! Now let's play a game called "survive till 6:am." Good luck.

Rias: why are you doing this.

Shadow Freddy: your peerage are the ONLY ones to survive and escape the diner. It has pissed off every single one of us, so. This is your torment. I'm going to make you wish you died in that god forsaken place.