𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟺: 1 on 1

*2003*

Shadow Freddy was exploring the new pizzeria learning the layout of the building trying to figure out ways of maneuvering in the dark shadows unseen. "It's very clean, unlike the pervious location." He walks around the building until he hears something drop. "What?" He looks over down a hall and sees that a Bonnie head has rolled out of one the storage rooms. "Someone's here." He walks over towards the Bonnie head when suddenly an axe swings out of the doorway aiming for his head and he is hit he staggers back in a daze.

Shadow Freddy: impossible...

He looks up to see William afton wielding an axe. "Dad?..." he freezes up and this gives William the opportunity to rush shadow Freddy and swings the axe up hitting shadow Freddy's chin. "Dad, wait! It's me, your son!" Shadow Freddy begged William as looked up at him. "You think I don't know that? I'm doing you a favor, Chris. I'm freeing you from this world." Shadow Freddy looks at William as he delivers the finishing blow destroying his son.

William drops the axe and looks at shadow Freddy's remains. "I'm sorry son, I couldn't save you then. But I saved you now." He chuckled at this and he kneeled down to grab shadow Freddy's head.

William: I'm going to try and do what's right. For all of them.

William thinks back to when he killed those new kids months earlier.

William: all because I wanted to be immortal. Such a stupid idea... I have nothing left to lose. This is the end for all of them.

He takes off the purple Freddy mask places a chip on the endoskeleton of the bear.

*1983*

Chris: Dad, I'm lost. I don't know what I'm doing.

Chris and his dad William both sat in his workshop with a blueprint on the table and a tiny ballerina on the table.

William: You'll get their eventually, Chris. Look you see this joint right here? The head goes here, then you place this chip behind the neck.

Chris grabs the plastic head and connects it to the body of the ballerina he then grabs the chip and slides it onto the neck of it. "Good job, now press the tiny red button on the chip." Chris presses the button and the ballerina starts to dance. "Dad, I did it!" Chris said with joy and William smiles.

William: yes you did son, yes you did. Now I'll give you the honors of naming her.

Chris looks at his dad with excitement. "Really?" He said with a smile. "Yes, really. I'm going to make more of these tiny dancers and they will bring lots of joy to the restaurant I'm building up." William told Chris.

Chris: hmmm... tiny dancers...

Chris thought hard about the name and he smiled. "I got it!" He said proudly. "Do tell son." William asked. "I will name her... Minireena." Said Chris.