𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟻: Breaking minds

I reused my original fnaf book chapter for this because the original was so good I had to use it again.

Rias was in the ORC room and was handling papers she was getting stressed out so she threw the papers on the ground. "This shit is pissing me off." She mumbles to herself.

Everyone was in classes today so she decided to just do the work once she had help around. "I'll just go for a walk." She gets up from her office desk and leaves the room as she was leaving the feeling of dread and discomfort overwhelmed her.

Rias: why doesn't this feel right.

Rias exits the ORC club and continued to walk then she remembered she forgot her bag in the office.

Rias: oh that's right I go- wait why can't I stop walking.

She kept walking and walking and walking walking and walking and walking walking and walking and walking....

....
....
....
....
....
....

Rias:...

She stares blankly as her eyes turn black.

A shadow watches Rias from afar. "I know this girl is the person I've been looking for. Someone to end all of this misery that's been going on for to long now. From now, all the way to the present." Said the shadowy entity.

"911, what's your emergency?" The sounds of people screaming is heard as a panicked woman was on the phone calling.

"Send someone to Fredbear's family diner immediately!"

"What seems to be the problem ma'am?"

"Some kids threw another kid into the animatronics mouth, it crushed his head, there's so much blood! Please hurry!"

"Units are on the way ma'am please stand by."

Police vehicles and paramedics rushed down the streets sirens blaring.

Rias was in the ORC room and was handling papers she was getting stressed out so she threw the papers on the ground. "This shit is pissing me off." She mumbles to herself.

Everyone was in classes today so she decided to just do the work once she had help around. "I'll just go for a walk." She gets up from her office desk and leaves the room as she was leaving the feeling of dread and discomfort overwhelmed her.

Rias: why doesn't this feel right.

Rias exits the ORC club and continued to walk then she remembered she forgot her bag in the office. "I'll go get it later." She continued walking as she hummed down the halls when all of the sudden the speaker for the announcements turn on.

"We are in lockdown. I repeat we are in lockdown. You better get to your class rias... or you'll parish like the others."

Rias: let them die.... Hehehe...

She starts laughing manically as tears fall down her face as she falls to her knees she reaches behind her back and she pulls out a pistol and she aims it at her head.

Rias: look away if your squeamish.

She pulls the trigger and a loud bang echos through the halls of the school her brain matter and chunks of her skull flew across the hall as crimson blood leaked out of her head.

She was dead, Good. She's dead, Good. She's dead, Good. She's dead, Good. She's dead, Good.