𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟷: Max Quarta

The original animatronics and the puppet left the pizzeria awhile ago leaving the withered animatronics golden Freddy and shadow Freddy at the pizzeria.

They have been stalking rias's peerage for awhile now they saw the events in the ORC club when riser appeared and already knew what happened to him.

Freddy was alone walking by himself in the woods thinking about his past life and the anger he felt towards William. "Max... I don't trust this." Were the last things he heard from his beloved sister before his world went dark.

He walked and walked for what seemed like forever now raining he looked up at the sky as the drops fall off the leaves and onto his plastic eyes. "Something troubles you my child, what is it?" He doesn't move as the puppet master floats towards him.

Puppet: your thinking about your old life aren't you?

Freddy doesn't move as puppet sighs. "I know it's hard, Max. Believe me I know. Ive been like those longer then any of you, everyday I wish I could go home. But this is our new "life" now. And we will go through it together, no matter what." Freddy finally moves and looks at the puppet and he slowly walks towards her before wrapping his metal arms around her. "It's ok to be sad." The puppet returns the hug as they stand their.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything." Someone says and they both stop what they are doing and look in the direction the voice came from and what stood their was an endoskeleton wearing a hoodie.

Puppet: I don't recognize you

Puppet: I don't recognize you. Did the shadow one give you life?

"I've been on the news for quite awhile. Maybe around 20 years, it's hard to make sense of time now. But I am what people call me... "the stitch wrath." I'm so what of an urban legend.

Puppet: yes, of course. Your the one blowing our cover.

Stitch: what can I say? The cameras can't seem to keep away from me.

Puppet: you should have been hiding with us.

Stitch: can't, Been busy watching over a few people.

Puppet: like who?

Stitch: Michael afton, William afton, Elizabeth afton, and of course the restaurant... and Williams old factory.

Puppet: Michael lives? Along with Elizabeth?

Stitch: well they aren't exactly living. Ones a walking corpse while the other is just a pile of wires.

Puppet: then why are you here?

Stitch: I wanted to see you and most importantly fazbear over their. Your the one who's behind the life giving, I am a... fan of your work. You've given these children a second chance to say.

Freddy's head twitches and his jaw opens. "Calm down my son. He won't hurt you, right?" She asked. "Of course I won't hurt your precious babies. I just wanted to see if my theory about my pal Freddy is correct. Freddy, do you know who Xenovia is?" Freddy's eyes widened and he grips his fist.