𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟿: Asia

"I don't want to remember, I don't want to remember, I don't want to remember, I don't want to remember!" A shadowy figure held his head on the floor.

*1983*

Iris: wow Chris. Is the birthday party so boring that not even the birthday boy can stay awake?

Chris: I'm trying to stay awake but it's not easy.

Iris: big brother trouble again?

Chris: worst. Have you ever seen... nightmare Freddy?

Iris: nightmare? Well.. I did have nightmares about them a couple of times.

Meanwhile Henry and William were talking by the prize corner about stuff.

Henry: Nothing?

William: nope. After my last call with him he just... vanished.

Henry: I'm sure he's fine.

A kid was stand there looking at the robots. "Stupid brother, wasting a perfect Saturday afternoon with these things."

He started to climb on stage and William noticed.

William: Hey Michael! Get off the stage!

Henry: don't go up there! Those are expensive machines.

Micheal: whatever.

William: behave. Now go to your brother or hang out with your friends.

Micheal: whatever dad.

He walks to friends and sits down and William just roles his eyes.

Henry: you deal with this all the time?

William: yeah.. I constantly have to stop Micheal from bullying his brother... kids.

Henry: yeah... kids...

*present time*

"Make it stop..." he looks up and stares at a Fredbear plush. "What gave you the right to live?"

Rias and the rest are outside the pizzeria scared of what awaits them.

Issei: I want to save asia... but why did they have to go in there.

Rias: She has a sacred gear. She could prove to be a very valuable for us.

Kiba: I don't know pres. We barely made it out alive last time...

Meanwhile Withered Freddy and the others stalked the intruders studying them before making there presence known.

Fallen: what the fuck-

Withered Freddy grabs the fallen and snaps her neck within seconds then drags her into the darkness.

S̵̢̗͍̗̘̯͍͚͈͙͌͛̀̒̊̽̍͠ȋ̴̙̤͉͕̑͛̓͛̇͗̑͝l̴͚̞̞̖͙̑̔̈̈́̌̾͘e̶͇̙̘͙̭̥͑ͅn̷͍̯̭͚̾̍̊͂̈́́̕̚͝c̶̡̱͇̻̮̬̳͉͚̓̎̍ͅḙ̷̢̰͙̥̯͈́͋̓̓̔́̆ ̶̧̡̧̦̲̥̰͎́