𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟶: Immortals death

Koneko was searching around looking for any signs of Asia's sacred gear with her guard up just in case any fallen angels or the robots try to attack her.

Koneko: which one of you crows has it?

She opens a closet and there sat a dog a robotic one and by the tears and withering this dog was old.

Koneko: what's your name little guy?

She picked up the robotic dog and saw a collar that said "fetch"

Koneko: your name is fetch huh... cute. This must have been a toy for the kids to get... Neat.

Koneko starts to think. "Though I shouldn't be messing with anything in this damn place, I don't know if this thing will come and rip my head off."

She sees a manual and picks it up and it reads "Fetch! Your lovable companion. His name says it all, whatever you want he will get it for you. Just scan this QR code and you'll be able to command your lovable companion till the day you die." She gets suspicious. "This looks like it was recently written..." She starts hearing footsteps behind her and they get closer she turns around quickly and gets ready.

Koneko: come at me.

A hook appears on the doorframe and emerges and a wire like figure with a Freddy head and foxy arm stands there.

"Night, night." The molten says. "I'm going to rip you apart." She jumps up and kicks the robot in the face before landing on her feet she swipes her foot across the floor making the robot trip and fall on its back.

She jumps onto the robots head and squats down grabbing the head trying to rip it off but the robot knocks her off and pins koneko against the wall before landing a single punch to her head knocking her out.

Molten grabs koneko and when they do they hear something drop they look down to see koneko's phone. "We should have some fun with that device." Says a German voice. "And what exactly would we do with it? Do you even know how it works?" Said a proud booming voice. "What a party pooper." Said the German voice as they drop koneko onto the floor.

"Maybe she knows what it is." Said a calm mother like voice. "Oh me? Well uh... it's a phone. It's way different from the ones back in your day. Why do you want to know?"

Molten Freddy's body points at the fetch dog. "She was talking about a QR code. We should scan it." Said the booming voice. "But why?" Asked Asia. "You ask a lot of questions girl. But to answer you I'm just... curious." Said the booming voice.

Molten Freddy picks up koneko's phone and takes a picture of the QR code. "Nothing seemed to have happened." Said the German. "Well that's lame." Said the booming voice.

*timeskip*

Koneko wakes up on the couch of the ORC club with bandages around her head. "How.. huh? What happened?" She looks around confused when she feels a buzz from her phone and she looked and she had a next message saying "see you soon. ;)" she was creeped out by it but soon realized the message was from the robot named fetch.

Koneko: What?

*1985*

Someone was getting a call but it went straight to voicemail.

Henry: Peter. It's me Henry. I need those robots ready soon, I don't care what you have to do, take the pieces out of the old ones if you have to, but you make the new ones work.... This is not going to fail me.

 This is not going to fail me