Fnaf Souls

Fnaf 1 Freddy: Max

Fnaf 1 Bonnie: Olivia

Fnaf 1 chica: Savanna

Fnaf 1 foxy: Lewis

Fredbear/withered golden Freddy/fnaf 1 golden Freddy: Cassidy

Unwithered/Withered Freddy: Gabriel

Unwithered/Withered Bonnie: Jeremy

Unwithered/Withered chica: Susie

Unwithered/Withered foxy: Fritz

Shadow/phantom/Normal spring Bonnie: Mark

Shadow Freddy: Chris aka crying child

The puppet: Charlotte/Charlie

Springlock Bonnie suit/Springtrap: Willam Afton

Toy Freddy: Stephanie

Toy Bonnie: Davis

Toy chica: Kelly

The mangle/Toy foxy: Travis and his sister Melanie

Balloon boy: Rashad

Max was Xenovia's older brother William lured him away and killed him and later on possessing fnaf 1 Freddy.

Olivia savanna and Lewis were all lured away from their parents and afton promptly killed them using a pistol with a silencer attached.

Gabriel, jeremy, fritz, Cassidy and Mark were lured away and murdered by William during the missing kids incident in 1983 they later on possessed Unwithered/Withered Freddy, Unwithered/Withered Bonnie, Unwithered/Withered foxy, Fredbear/withered golden Freddy/fnaf 1 golden Freddy and finally Spring Bonnie who later on became a shadowy phantom and now roams the halls of Fazbear's fright.

Susie was in grieving because her dog was hit by a car and killed William knew this because he was the one who hit the dog and promised Susie he could bring her dog back and when she followed him he killed her she became Unwithered/withered chica.

Chris was the son of William afton who was killed because his brother Micheal threw him into the jaws of Fredbear he later on became a shadowy entity known as shadow Freddy.

Davis was a very much angry kid after witnessing Unwithered foxy bite a kids head off he later on was brought to the new Freddy Fazbear's location called "Jr's" and that's when William lured him away and strangled him to death he later on possessed toy Bonnie.

Rashad was a 2 year old boy far younger then anyone else he wondered away from his mother and onto the streets and William hit him with his car.

Stephanie and Kelly were best friends always having each others backs that was until William lured them away and killed them they later on possessed toy Freddy and toy chica.

Travis and his sister Melanie were having a nice birthday party at jr's when William killed them inside the restrooms he dumped their bodies into a lake and later on they both possessed the mangle/toy foxy.

Charlie was the daughter of the Henry and was killed by William outside of the Fredbear's family diner and later on she possessed the security puppet/marionette.