𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟼: The mask

A sweet jingle from a box played and the withered robots stood around it the faceless rabbit knocked on the box and the lid opened and out came a puppet with a mask with tears.

Puppet: I called you here my children. There is an intruder in the building. Stop them.

They look at eachother and the broken bear tilted his head in confusion she usual uses the ones outside the parts and service to deal with such a manner.

Puppet: the others left the building. You are the only ones I can rely on currently, now stop them.

She enters the box and the 4 robots stand their before turning slowly to exit the room and only their master puppet stayed behind.

The puppet was curled up in the box and looked at herself. "I wish it didn't come to this. But he started this." She said full of hate.

*1982*

A 6 year old was banging on the window as the rain hit her the kids wouldn't let her in and she was getting cold.

Charlotte: please, let me in! Please!

The boys walked away laughing and she cried. "Why are they so mean to me..." she placed her hand on the window watching unwithered Freddy deliver cake to the children.

"children can be quite cruel." Charlotte turned around and saw someone who she considered an uncle. "Uncle William? Why won't they let me in? I've been nice to them..." she said tears falling down.

Willam: it's because they are jealous of a beautiful girl like you.

Charlotte hugged Williams leg. "Can you let me in?" She asked.

Willam: sure, just let me get something.

Charlotte let go of William and looked back inside the building she then feels William grab her violently and something sharp on her neck and it slid across it and soon a burning sensation on her neck.

Charlotte grabbed her neck and was coughing out so much blood as she tried to scream but couldn't and was struggling to breath.

She crawled onto the floor and hears William's car drive away and she continued to crawl and soon was feeling dizzy she stopped crawling and laid still soon her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she laid their dead.

*present time*

Puppet: he will pay...For everything.

She sits their thinking about the current situation she's in. "I hope these souls don't kill the intruders like the others do." She told herself

The withered robots spread out to try and locate the intruders Withered chica enters the office and peaks her head out the right door and finds the people who broke in and they were walking down the hallway talking to each other. "Bruce this place gives me the chills." Said one of them.

"Yeah, I know, but think about it Daniel, we can probably go to town on our schools mascot girl if we do this. She'll think we're some brave individuals for going into this dump." Said Bruce.

Chica pulls her head back and walks out the office using the left door.

She.

Saw.

Two.

Of.

Him.

"So how long should we stay here for?" Said Daniel and Bruce chuckles. "Maybe for 20 minutes. Unless your a chicken?" He told his friend.