𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟹: Investigation

A man holds his camera up and starts recording

"Alright folks it's your boy, Duggie521 and welcome back to my YouTube channel where we share investigate the unknown and document it. Today we'll be exploring the woods at the back of my house, I've been hearing strange sounds coming from within and I want to see what it is."

Duggie walks within the woods the sound of leafs. "So to give you all context, lately weird noises have been coming from this wooded area behind my house. I already know a lady lives deep within the woods I think her name was Xenovia or something, I don't know. But anyway these noises which sound like groans of some kind have been coming from here and I want to see what it is. It could be a dying animal or something but could also be the legendary Bigfoot. And I want to be the first one the catch the real deal on camera, I could make so much money."

Duggie521: the fuck was that?!

He points the camera everywhere panicking. "I thought doing this in broad daylight would make this less scary I was dead wrong." He walks slowly looking everywhere. "I don't see anything, must of been the wind." He sighs in relief and continues on the walk towards Xenovia's house

*1983*

Based off a fnaf vhs tape called "paranormal investigation."

A car pulls into the parking lot of Fredbear's and stops. "Alright this is the place." He grabs a box and exits his car and he carries it to the entrance of the building.

He opens the box and inside was a flashlight camera and a note book. "Alright this is another journal entry of my ghost investigations. Today I was called in by one of the managers of the restaurant to investigate unusual reports. I have what the manager said over the phone written down here. They've reported that mysterious and disembodied voices can be heard all throughout the restaurant. Company property, particularly, the animatronics themselves will often move around the restaurant during the night.

Even when the power to the building is shut off completely. Sometimes, said property will mysteriously disappear and then reappear a day or so later. And then, this is one of the incidents they were telling me about where basically, a bunch of kids came running out of the bathroom crying cause they saw, quote. "A girl staring at them in the mirror. and that she was speaking in a language they didn't understand." Said girl has also been seen at night near the Fredbear animatronic staring at it.

Speaking of animatronics, a few employees will often feel a tense presence when working on or next to the animatronics, particularly at night. Night shift workers have reported seeing children, usually one at a time, walk around the restaurant after hours even when the doors are locked, having a similar appearance to the children who went missing here. When they go to assess the situation and figure out how the child accidentally got locked in, they are nowhere to be found. And some have even disappeared in full view of a few employees. These statements have been dismissed however because these children have never been caught of security cameras.