𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟾: Run little red

Rias finds her self surrounded by corn plants her head dizzy and the feeling of throwing up. "I have to continue... I must." She weakly gets up steadying herself.

She walks slowly towards the entrance to the corn maze and enters making sure to look around corners to see if anyone or thing is their.

Rias: this is going to be impossible to get out.

She hears a demonic pirate shanty and sees flames reaching above the corn and it's heading towards her. "For Satan sake." She says and she backs up.

The fire reaches her and a scorching foxy rounds the corner and sees her. "I've gotcha yuh now!" He roars and runs after her and rias turns around quickly and breaks for it. "Shit!" She yells as she tries desperately to get away from the flaming fox but he proved to be much faster than her.

*1985*

A girl is seen entering a red tunnel crawling through it

A girl is seen entering a red tunnel crawling through it. "This whole thing is stupid. Why did I even bother coming here." She sighs putting her knees up to her chest.

The girl then hears a thump next to her and she looks over. "Hello?" She asked and she saw yellow eyes looking back at her. "Hello there." The mysterious thing said. "You sound like an adult. I'm not supposed to talk to them without permission." The girl said and the mysterious thing moves up revealing its self.

" The girl said and the mysterious thing moves up revealing its self

Funtime foxy: O-oh, but I'm no stranger. I'm a friend, a friend who knows everything about you. And y-yo-you know me. You're my friend...

Girl: foxy?

Funtime foxy: see? I'm not a stranger.

Girl: I'm sorry, but weren't you supposed to be out there? You know, doing your job.

Funtime foxy: w-well... I had to m-make sure you're okay. You were alone, by yourself. Is-isn't that what friends are for? To keep you... safe? To keep you... company?