Chapter 96-100

Chapter 833: The Story of Ling and Heng (96)

"Take a look at the stuff in these folders. There are no women in the base but only rough guys, and I don't have any secretaries or assistants around me. These documents should be kept by a careful person who can keep secrets and abide by the related system. I think you're the right person because, firstly, you're discreet in your speech and well self-controlled, and secondly, you're serious and meticulous about anything, and thirdly, you live close to me. If it's convenient when there is something for you to sort out. You'll be in charge of this from now on." The man withdrew his gaze from the computer screen and looked at the boy sitting at the table.

After checking the files for a while, Feng Ling found that most of the files were not particularly confidential, but there were some confidential files in the D drive of the computer, each of which required a password to open, and the password was only known by Boss Li, so no important secrets of the base would be leaked.

She nodded. "OK, in addition to training and tasks, as long as I have enough time, I can do it."

"Why don't you ask me why I specifically asked you to come over and sort out these files?" The man glanced at her face.

"Since you called me here and told me the password of the computer, it means that you have decided to choose me after careful considerations. Since you've said I can keep a secret, I don't think I need to ask why."

"I haven't mentioned one advantage of you yet. You're also a quick learner." Li Nanheng's voice was low but very serious. "No matter what kind of confidential documents you see, you must keep your mouth shut. Can you do it?"

Feng Ling moved her hands off the computer keyboard, stood up, turned around, and looked squarely at the man who was a head taller than her. "Do not suspect the man you use. I can do it as long as you can trust me, Boss."

Feng Ling didn't expect Boss to stand so close to her when she got up. After saying this word, she closed her mouth, hesitating whether to step back or not.

The room became eerily quiet after she finished her words.

Li Nanheng looked at the boy who stood face to face with him. They stood so close that he could even smell the faint fragrance of Feng Ling's body and her mint-flavored breath touched his neck. His eyes immediately darkened.

About four or five seconds later, Feng Ling moved the chair beside her away and retreated a certain distance.

"Boss, anything else?" Feng Ling said, pointing to the clock on the wall. "I have to do balance training in my dormitory at night. I have just returned to the base and need to resume training bit by bit. If I don't have enough time to do the balance training at night, I'm afraid I can't handle the training tomorrow."

Li Nanheng took a look at the clock. "I have enough space here. You can do balance training here. Then I can check your sense of balance."

Feng Ling looked at the training cushion placed next to her. What she needed to do in the balance training was just to bend her arms and lay prone on the ground for one hour and she thought Li Nanheng probably wouldn't find anything wrong during this process. So she didn't refuse but went over to pick up the training cushion and lay it on the ground. Then she habitually took off her shoes and lay down on her stomach, keeping her whole body balanced, her head raised, and her elbows and toes as the fulcrum. Her body posture was very standard and her balance endurance was very strong. She was very confident about this.

Li Nanheng looked at her bare, white feet, and moved his eyes to her motionless, thin back when she was doing balance training. Then he walked over and watched her keep this posture.