Chapter 236-240

Chapter 973: The Story of Ling and Heng (236)

She opened another bag, where there were two pairs of shoes.

There was a pair of white sneakers and a pair of more casual black canvas shoes, which could go well with any kind of clothes.

These shoes were also women's.

She opened the other bags and the clothes were not very girlish and were mostly sportswear she liked, but from their colors and styles, they were all for women, quite different from the one she was wearing. The men's was straight down, while the women's was curved on the chest and waist.

The styles and colors were simple and elegant, which was acceptable to her.

If he bought her dresses, Feng Ling would immediately return the clothes.

Looking at the clothes, Feng Ling smiled, picked up the two bags on the bottom, and opened one of them.

The moment she opened them, however, the smile on her face froze and the corner of her mouth twitched.

What the hell was this?

She picked a pink bra and looked at it. It seemed to suit her well; she looked down at her chest that was not wrapped...

Then she opened the other bag.

Sure enough, it was another bra in it.

One black and one pink. Did he buy her at least two sets of everything for her to change?

The women's sportswear and sneakers were acceptable, so were the pajamas which were a little girlish. Anyway, she could accept it as long as it was not a night skirt, but this lingerie....

She had long been accustomed to wearing a chest wrap, and she had never worn anything like this except last time when she was "dressed as a woman" in the bar.

Now, Li Nanheng bought her lingerie...

Feng Ling blushed and stuffed everything back into the bag. Without taking any of it, she turned directly back to the bedroom.

At night, Li Nanheng came out, only to see that the clothing was piled up on the sofa. He glanced at the closed door and walked over to knock on the door.

After knocking for a while, no one responded and he said coldly outside the door, "Do you want me to open the door with the key?"

After a short silence, footsteps rang, and then the door was opened. Feng Ling held a razor in her hand and looked embarrassed.

Li Nanheng looked at what was in her hand and glanced at her. "What are you doing?"

"My hair grew a lot. I want to cut it shorter. I want to shave it into a crew cut." Feng Ling said while fiddling with the razor in his hand. "Is this rechargeable? Is it out of power? I don't know how to use it."

Li Nanheng looked at her, took the razor from her, and threw it onto the sofa not far behind. The razor rolled down from the sofa to the carpet with a muffled thud.

"Why do you want to shave your hair? It's still short," Li Nanheng said, glancing at her clothes. "I bought you pajamas, right? What are you still wearing this suit?"

Feng Ling was wearing the clothes she wore when she lived here before, which was his loungewear.

But she wore a small vest inside, so she was no longer naked under this loungewear as before because of lack of clothes.

"Can you return those clothes? I don't want to wear them." Feng Ling smoothed her hair with her hand. "Boss, I have taken myself as a man since childhood. I'm already used to it. I'm not used to wearing women's clothes."