Chapter 381-385

Chapter 1118: The Story of Ling and Heng (381)

Being seen through, Wen Leqing was a little embarrassed. With the senior brother's coat on her shoulders, she stood outside the car and asked, "Then where should I go now?"

"Anyway, you are a visiting professor at the medical school. Look at you, do you look like a professor now? Find a hotel to stay in first and clean up yourself. We will have a joint lecture tomorrow and clinical consultation in a few days. Get business over before dealing with your romance. Wen Linhan is still in T City. What are you afraid of?"

"I'm not afraid. I..."

"Don't explain, I don't want to listen to any explanation. All I know is that you just said you wanted to go with me. You can't back out. Now get in the car."

"..."

Wen Leqing was speechless. She got into the car and gathered her clothes around.

The senior brother sat in the driving seat. When the door was closed, it was quiet in the car and only their breathing could be heard.

Instead of driving immediately, he sat in the car for a while. After a moment of silence, he said in a low voice, "You once said that Wen Linhan is a good brother. No matter before or after he found out that you were not blood-related, he treated you very well and doted on you like your other family members."

Wen Leqing lowered her eyes, her voice a little dull. "Yeah."

"So he kept saying that you were just his younger sister and he wouldn't have any other feeling for you at all. Then why did he suddenly fly to T City? Why did he treat you this way today?"

Feng Ling didn't speak.

At this time, the senior brother started the engine and drove the car away. After a while, he said calmly, "I think the person who should calm down is you. You have never understood Wen Linhan. Although you grew up with him, you have never seen his true colors."

True colors?

What true colors?

Wen Leqing turned her eyes at him, but the senior brother just drove and did not speak anymore, but he looked a bit sullen. He was regretting he didn't beat Wen Linhan harder. Since Wen Linhan was lying on the ground without fighting back, he should have punched him harder.

——

Feng Ling had a good night's sleep, and when she woke up in the morning, she habitually wanted to call Ji Nuan and ask if she needed to go to T University to accompany her.

But then she remembered that Mr. Mo was in T City now, she didn't have to go over. After all, the young couple had just ended a cold war, so she didn't make this call but lay down in bed for a little longer.

When she got up, she didn't know if Li Nanheng was awake. But she didn't go to the bedroom next door to check but went downstairs to buy breakfast.

She just had some wounds. It wouldn't be any problem if she walked slowly. She didn't want to keep staying alone in the room.

She went to buy breakfast and walked back. When she passed by a fitness area near the riverside downstairs, she saw many people doing morning exercises there, and many young couples came out for a walk early in the morning. It was a very harmonious and peaceful morning.

This neighborhood was downtown and no stalls were allowed here, but surprisingly, there were stalls in the early morning. Someone was selling the latest cell phone cases and screen protector films over there.

Feng Ling thought of her new cell phone. For her, any cell phone costing more than 1,000 yuan was expensive. She should protect well her new cell phone, so she walked over, chose a strong-looking cell phone case, and spent another ten yuan to have a screen protector film put on the phone screen.