Chapter 366-370

Chapter 1103: The Story of Ling and Heng (366)

After hanging up the phone, Li Nanheng went to the bedroom. Feng Ling had already woken up after a long sleep.

"What would you like to eat?" Li Nanheng turned on the light of the bedroom.

Feng Ling sat up slowly and glanced at the sky outside the window. "What time is it?"

"Four o'clock in the afternoon. You haven't eaten anything since noon. Your current boss, Mo Jingshen, told you to have a good rest. He said you didn't need to accompany Ji Nuan."

Feng Ling reached for her phone, but she struggled a bit because of the injuries on her arm. Li Nanheng handed her the phone, and she took a look at the time. It was four o'clock indeed.

"What would you like to eat?" the man asked patiently.

"Nothing." Feng Ling was uncomfortable because of the injuries, but she didn't want to stay in bed all the time.

She moved her body slowly to get out of bed. Li Nanheng knew that she didn't like lying down all the time, so he reached out and helped her. "Slow down."

The man's voice was so gentle and patient that Feng Ling couldn't help but turn to look at him. When their eyes met, Li Nanheng looked at her. "Why are you looking at me? Where does it hurt?"

"No." Feng Ling walked out of the bedroom, sat down in the living room, and then glanced around. There were several other rooms here. Even if she did stay here for recovery for a few days as Mr. Mo said, Li Nanheng should not be able to do anything to her.

Because of their occupation, it was common for them to get injured. She had stayed in Li Nanheng's home for recovery before. And this cold-looking and the domineering man seemed to be good at taking care of her.

She glanced at the wounds on her arm, asking, "When shall I change my dressing?"

"Eight o'clock and then sleep after changing the dressing." Li Nanheng casually threw the medicine box on the end table.

Feng Ling saw several hemostatic drugs in the medicine box, which he asked someone to buy when she was sleeping.

The members of XI Base usually dealt with their injuries by themselves. At most, they would turn to Dr. Wen for help. They would just use some medicine and would not go to the hospital.

Every member of the base was very good at dressing wounds, including the two of them.

She needed to change her dressing at eight o'clock. Then what should she do now?

She didn't want to sleep anymore, nor stay with him... alone.

Feng Ling didn't feel hungry, but to her surprise, her stomach rumbled.

Li Nanheng glanced at her and repeated the question just now. "What would you like to eat?"

"Anything except for dumplings." Feng Ling pressed her stomach and looked unhappy.

Li Nanheng smiled. "It is said that the dumplings in this hotel are tasty. They are made by hand."

"No dumplings."

"Then what would you like to eat?"

Feng Ling stood up from the sofa and walked a few steps slowly. She didn't want to stay in the same room with him, but it would either cause Li Nanheng or Mr. Mo trouble if she went out alone.

Feng Ling walked to the window and looked out. She saw a food court on the street opposite the hotel window and said, "Mrs. Mo passed by here with me some time ago. I ate something in this food court. The rice noodles tasted good."