Chapter 491-495

Chapter 1228: The Story of Ling and Heng (491)

"Uu..."

"Hubby..."

Her voice was so hoarse that it was almost inaudible, but it caused Li Nanheng's eyes to darken. The man's movements caused the water to splash. The warmth of the hot spring combined with the sensation under Feng Ling's swimsuit made the man realize that he was about to lose his mind.

He took a deep breath. Before he could do something even crazier, he abruptly turned Feng Ling over. His chest pressed against hers, hard and soft.

The steam rising from the spring blurred their vision, and the warm water splashed on their almost uncontrollable faces. Feng Ling was led away by the real emotions and feelings in her heart. Li Nanheng looked at her and bent down to kiss her fiercely. He kissed her more urgently. He kissed her chin and then kissed her lips hungrily.

His other hand gradually moved down, holding her waist.

Feng Ling had been in the base for a long time, and no one had ever been in close contact with her. They didn't know that her body was soft under her tough appearance, and her waist was slender. He tightened his grip around her.

For some reason, Feng Ling felt that the man's hand on her waist was so ambiguous. She was stimulated. She half-closed her eyes and raised her neck, softly murmuring: "I... now..."

She wanted to say that her period was not convenient.

However, she only had time to say three words before Li Nanheng's lips sealed hers. Li Nanheng hurriedly tightened his grip around her, rubbing against her body through her clothes and stimulating her. He held the little woman he had loved for many years tightly and felt Feng Ling trembling slightly in his arms. Her trembling satisfied his heart and made him crazy and obsessed.

When the kiss was over, their lips were still pressed against each other. In the hot spring, Feng Ling almost lost herself in the kiss. She subconsciously opened her eyes and lowered her head to look at the man's bare chest. She didn't know when her hand began to touch his chest.

Her scalp went numb with just one look, and she quickly tried to move her hand away.

However, just as her hand was about to leave his body, Li Nanheng suddenly grabbed her wrist and pressed her hand down into the water.

The mist moistened Feng Ling's reddened eyes. She struggled slightly, allowing the man to press her hand down and bent down to kiss her ear. His heavy breathing was right by her ear. He said seductively, "I know it's not convenient for you now, but I can't get out of the water like this. Help me."

Feng Ling's hand was held tightly. In the warm mist, Feng Ling's heart trembled violently because of the man's low, husky, and somewhat pleading voice. She obediently pressed her hand against his.

...

Just as he was about to explode, Li Nanheng suddenly carried Feng Ling out of the water to prevent dirtying the water in the spring. At the same time, he pressed her heavily against the rock wall and muttered, "If we don't quickly settle down as husband and wife, I'm afraid I won't be able to take it anymore." Then, he couldn't hold it in any longer. He held her burning cheeks and kissed her hard.

The water in the spring was flowing by the side, and the water in the spring was becoming more and more rapid. The white air and the sound of water in the room concealed this small space very well. Even if they were not in the water, they were not worried about anyone passing by because the steam was too big.

Feng Ling couldn't breathe because of Li Nanheng's kiss. Her lips were slightly swollen. She took the opportunity to catch her breath before she was kissed hard again. Her mind was a bit distracted, and her eyes were unfocused. She didn't understand what he meant by 'husband and wife."