Chapter 401-405

Chapter 1138: The Story of Ling and Heng (401)

The burning hot soup splashed over the ground and caused heat to rise in the air.

Feng Ling backed away somewhat frantically; in her years of existence, this was one of her rare moments of being flustered. She wasn't sure where she was supposed to look and quickly turned to escape.

"Wait."

The man's voice was low, husky, cold, and heavy. It also seemed to carry a hint of determination she could not understand. As Feng Ling froze right before the study room door, the man stood up and approached her.

Feng Ling had been worried that he was feeling unwell or in a poor mood, and had only thought to prepare a bowl of soup for him. She completely did not expect to encounter such a scene.

In that past, Xiao Ba and Xia Tian had mentioned to her that most young girls attending school would secretly look at various films while they were living in their dorms. And so, they knew most things.

However, Feng Ling had never seen those things!

She had never even read a single indecent book!

Aside from that year on that snow mountain, when this man had been dazed from his illness and pressed her down on the bed, she had only ever heard about it when the men in the base joked around. She had never actually gotten a good look at it.

But earlier, she saw it!

She sensed the man approaching her from the back; his heavy aura seemed to instantly envelop her. Feng Ling gripped the door handle tightly and tried to speak composedly: "I didn't see anything clearly... you... you..."

She could not continue speaking and could only think to leave.

However, at this moment, the man's arm suddenly caught her and dragged her back. Feng Ling nearly cried out in shock. As her body fell heavily into his embrace, she immediately felt the burning heat in his body. She became further flustered and rushed to struggle: "I didn't do it on purpose. Let go of me, I'm going back to the bedroom to rest. It's not early anymore. I'm going to sleep..."

However, the man took advantage of their position to press her against the door. She was still facing away from him. Her forehead pressed against the slightly cold door while the man's abnormally hot body locked her firmly in that position from the back.

Li Nanheng held her; rather than holding, perhaps it would be more accurate to say that he was overbearing and pressing nearly half his body weight against her back. He leaned close to her ear and his scalding, hot breath landed against her earlobe: "I wasn't going to do anything to you because I considered your wounds. It took a lot of restrain to let you off. I even closed the study door and tried my best not to think of you. But in the end, you still came in yourself. Do you know what that means?"

Feng Ling was flustered by his words. However, her keen senses still instinctively informed her that something was off. Even if Li Nanheng enjoyed bullying her and taking advantage of her, the heat in his body was out of the ordinary.

"Boss Li, did you eat something dirty..." she asked the question right as it came to mind.

The man immediately chuckled huskily against her ear. His voice caused her heart to tremble: "Yes."

Feng Ling instantly shivered against his arms, not because it was cold, but because the man's husky voice had strangely caused her to melt.

She pressed her face against the door and tried to maintain her composure as she spoke: "Try to tolerate it. I'll call a doctor, or... restrain yourself first. I'll try to think of a solution..."