Part 30

"You were right," Tom said suddenly, causing Draco to give him a rather patient smile and look at him curiously, waiting for him to continue with his sentence. Tom seemed to realize that what he was saying did not make sense and widened his eyes, giving the other a hesitant laugh. "I mean, you were right in saying that Dumbledore would be a tough person to tackle. As much as I may hate it, you have some good thoughts, and connections. But more than that, you know this...dumbledore, better." Tom admitted, he sighed. "I suppose, I wish to ask you if...you have any ideas. I want to show Dumbledore up. To make him angry, which is probably not the best idea, but either way, he has been frustrating me. the best thing that i can think of is to anger him right back." Draco contemplated that information. It would seem as though...it was a good idea, but was it truly?

Either way, Draco was definitely in. He wanted to see the look on Dumbledore's face when he realized that someone had retaliated to his agitating efforts to pry Tom's attention towards him. He had seen the endless owls. Okay, not endless, but it certainly felt like that, and Draco was not happy about it. Not only was it just frustrating, but it was horribly annoying to himself, and the rest of the family. They had taken to banning Dumbledore's personal owl from the house, but the problems happened when he began using the school ones. In the end they had not really had other options. It was making them horribly agitated, and they could not even begin to explain the frustration that came with it. 

"I assume you want something quite public?" Draco questioned, wanting to make sure before he plotted further. It would be necessary to know just what sort of destruction it was that Tom wanted to enact. As well as type. He did not want to plan something only for it not to match what it was that Tom wanted. 

"Oh, of course. Anything less would be a most pitiful play. No, I plan to make everything incredibly public." 

"First night back?" Draco ventured. Tom nodded. 

"First night back. It is only fair, really." Tom added with a bit of a petulant note to his voice. "After all, Dumbledore needs to be taught not to do these sorts of things. I do not know why he is deciding to go to these lengths to attempt to talk to me, but I also do not care. I do not want this attention, and it angers me that he keeps doing this. Especially since I clearly want nothing to do with him." Tom gave a bit of a wry smile. "Obviously, trying to be amicable is not going to work." He said with a shrug. "As such I believe only something very public will get it through his thick skull." 

"I agree, not to mention, he is quite annoying persistent when he wants to be. The only thing to do in order to ensure he stops, is to do something that is quite humiliating, don't you think?" Draco questioned, a dark smile playing at his lips. "You know, now that you think, I well, there are so many things that we could do. I am quite excited to begin this. However, our time is rather limited." 

"I know that," Tom said, gritting his teeth at the statement of the obvious. "Whatever we plan, we need to begin immediately, but...I wanted your thoughts on the matter. I figured, after some contemplation, that you could possibly be capable of thinking of things that would work to ensure enough humiliation. I want this message to get through, loud and clearly. Therefore...I figured...It would be quite prudent to ask for you help." 

"I think I may know of some people that could help, however, if they know who it is that is asking, they will not be as willing." Tom narrowed his eyes at the words, annoyed but there was little chance that he would claim such a thing and not have an answer prepared for it. He likely had a solution, although Tom would admit he was quite curious as to who these people would be. "However, if were were to message them anonymously, they would be far more inclined, just out of curiosity. It is worth a try, at the very least." 

"Well, how are we intending to do that?" Tom questioned. 

"Well, there are some options. We could use an owl that the Malfoy's do not typically use. That way it would not be recognized." Tom thought this over, it was a wise decision. 

"And you think that these...people...will come up with a decent plan?" 

"Oh, I believe they will yes, we just have to make it sound like we were genuinely curious. I am sure by the time they see how whatever their plot was used, it will definitely be obvious who asked,  but until then, it is worth a try. In the meantime, we can come up with something as well. In the end, I am sure that whatever we do will be...amazing. It will also certainly get the message across." 

"Very well, how do you think we should word this...request?" Tom questioned. 

"I have a few ideas, just let me handle the request. Give me about a half hour. I will meet you in the library when I am done!" Tom nodded and lifted his hand to dismiss Draco. The latter rushed up the stairs, almost giddy with excitement, to the point that Tom really just rolled his eyes. 

Turning around, he smirked. Things were progressing quite...wonderfully, if he would say so himself. 

He had been rather hesitant, not sure if his plans would work, but they had, and they were continuing to do so. While he may not exactly understand what the point of Magic dragging him to the future was, he was not one to question things. He would much rather continue forwards. His original plans they...were sort of forced to change a little bit, but, barring that, he was beginning to really settle himself here. It helped that Draco was quite willing to help him. Although, he had been very hesitant at first, once Tom had gotten around that...well, it had been quite easy to quickly progress. Dumbledore, the pain, was slowly getting out of his way as well. Things were moving along quite nicely.