𝟐-𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞

𝓠𝓾𝓲𝓷𝓷

This bitch wasn't going to know what hit her. 

I get back up to my dorm where the redhead sits on her bed, well now mine. 

"We need to switch sides." I tell her and she jumps off of her bed. 

"Why?" She asks as she looks between the two beds. 

She already made her's in bring pink bedding. 

"I can't sleep this close to the door, last year this boy snuck in to the dorms and I had nightmares that he would sneak into mine and kill me while I slept on the right side of the room" I emphasize the word right. 

It wasn't a complete lie, see Jordan had snuck into the dorms and I do often have nightmares about him. 

"Oh, ok we can switch if it makes you feel more comfortable I dont mind." She says as she begins to remove her sheets. 

Why was she so nice?

I drag my suitcase over to the left side and begin to take out my clothes. 

"Oh can you save the bottom drawer for me." She asks and I raise one blonde eyebrow, "Why would I do that?"

She looks down at the ground nervously, "Umm because there is only one dresser and I need to put my clothes somewhere but I dont have much so I can just use one drawer if you want the rest."

I sigh, "Sweetie, I was expecting my own room so I packed a lot. There won't be any room but I am sure there is some room under your bed." I offer. 

She bites her bottom lip, "O-oh."

I manage to fit all of my clothes in the dresser and begin to make my bed. 

She folds her clothes neatly before placing them in the small trundle drawer. They all fit, she even has extra room.

See look she didn't need to drawer in my dresser after all. 

"I like your bracelet." She says as I remove my jacket. 

I look down at the silver diamond encrusted bracelet my dad got me after I found him sleeping with one of his house cleaners. 

It was a bribe to keep quiet. I only wear it as a reminder of how pathetic my father is. Plus it's gorgeous. 

"It's too cheap for my taste." Is the only thing I say back. 

My phone buzzes and I grab it to see it's a text from Della asking when I'll be in the dining hall for dinner. 

I grab my student ID card and begin to head out of the room. 

"Are you going to the dining hall?" my roommate asks me. 

I really need to remember her name again. I think it was a flower. 

Poppy maybe?

"Yes." I say and she looks down at her black converse, "Can I join you, I just started here and I don't have any friends yet."

I give her my signature fake smile, "Well then this is the perfect opportunity to go down there and make friends yourself. Bye sweetie." I say before leaving the room. 

The dining hall is crowded when I finally manage to get down there. 

I take a seat at the same table I have been sitting at since freshman year. 

As I wait for my friends and Jordan I begin to think of ways to get rid of my roommate. 

It can't be boring like planting drugs on her side of the room and calling the dean down. No I need to get rid of her without taking the east way.