𝟐𝟎-𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥

𝓠𝓾𝓲𝓷𝓷

Today is halloween. 

It is also Della's eighteenth birthday. 

Oh and I guess Jordan is also celebrating some award he got. 

Probably for managing to have the biggest ego on the planet. 

That was lame but today is not about Jordan. 

Nope.

Today is about Della and how we are celebrating halloween and her birthday at Casper's parents lake house. 

It's a two in one party. I get to wear a costume and eat cake. 

It's clearly a win-win for me. 

Not only that, but the fact that halloween happened to fall on a Saturday....best thing thats happened this year. 

"I can't believe you chose that for your costume." Della says as she slips on her own costume. 

She's a witch. 

I laugh as I place some highlighter in the corner of my eyes. 

"I think you are about to make Jordans fantasies come true." Della notes, "Why are you wearing an angel costume anyway?" She asks and I bite my lower lip. 

See the other day Poppy claimed that Jordan has a thing for me. 

Of course when she said that I ended up choking on my root beer from laughing so hard. 

When I had realized she was serious I sobered up and told her she wasn't right. 

She then insisted and claimed she would prove it. Hence why I am wearing an angel costume. 

For some deranged unexplainable reason Poppy thinks if I wear this tonight in front of him she'll be proven right. 

All that she'll prove is that I look good in white. 

I humored her anyway, which is why I am currently slipping a headband with a halo attached over my straightened hair. 

"Ooo you look so good, love the dress." Poppy says. 

My dress is a satin, spaghetti strap white dress that ends a little higher than mid thigh. I paired it with matching white open toed heels.

"Love the hair." I tell her and she bounces her red curls with the palm of her hand. 

Poppy is Victoria from 'Twilight.'

Music begins to play through the house and Della squeals. 

"I wonder who Casper invited."

I snort, "Everyone and their moms. No seriously, he hooked up with Luna's mom last year at the charity event the school threw."

I had walked in on him and Mrs. Diaz doing some r-rated actives in one of the bathrooms. 

When Mrs. Diaz invited me to join I knew that was my queue to leave. 

Casper and I never talked about that night again...but I just did. 

Whoops

"He didn't." Della gasps, clearly shocked. 

I cringe, "I did not need to see that much of either of them." I say honestly. 

Poppy giggles, "I wouldn't mind seeing that much of Casper."

My eyes widen and I look at her, "I can't believe you just said that, and about Cas."

She shrugs, "He's cute, plus I haven't had sex in foreverrr." She drags at the end of her word.