𝟐𝟒-𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨

𝓠𝓾𝓲𝓷𝓷

The moment Della told me what item list we were checking off tomorrow, I knew it would end in some kind of disaster. 

"We are doing item number six, so be ready to be completely bare underneath your pants or skirts tomorrow." Della cheers. 

Jordan sends me a wink and I stifle a groan. 

He's been extra flirty since the night he told me he'd win. 

The scary thing is I think he might. 

I want Jordan, I know I do there is no use in denying it anymore. 

My body wants him, my heart wants him. 

The only thing keeping me together is my head. Always the logical part of me. 

My body and heart go hand in hand. If I give in to temptation because my body craves him my heart will get confused. 

It might already be but at least I haven't given him any part of me. 

☆ ☆ ☆

"So are you going to wear pants today?" Poppy asks and I shake my head, "I don't own any."

When I got my uniforms I got all skirts.

 I hate khaki pants. 

"Well then I guess I'll wear a skirt too." She says and I laugh, "Don't flash anyone, I know how clumsy you can be."

I swear that girls bumps into air sometimes. 

The moment I pull up my skirt on everything feels weird. 

I feel exposed even though I know I am not, well unless I lift my skirt up. 

"I feel so naked." Poppy laughs as she shimmies her legs. 

"My legs are staying crossed all day." I say thinking about the slightest chance of exposing myself if I don't. 

In reality I probably wouldn't because of how long the skirt actually is, but just the fear of having someone see something they shouldn't is enough to have me scared. 

When I sit down for history I immediately cross my legs. 

Jordan sits down beside me, a knowing grin on his face. 

Oh what I would do to see that look gone. 

"Is there a breeze in here today?" He whispers against the shell of my ear. 

I turn my head to glare at him, "Shut up Campbell."

He chuckles before placing his hand on my thigh. 

"What do you think you're doing?" I whisper shout. 

His pointer fingers moves in circles on my thigh and Ms. Wilson comes in. 

She explains that we are watching a documentary today and to take notes. 

I watch as she shuts off the lights. 

Oh great. 

Jordan doesn't move his hand until after the documentary starts. 

I try to take notes but his hand slowly creeps up my thigh, luckily he can only go so high because my legs are crossed. 

Haha sucker. 

His fingers inch up my skirt and I take it back. 

I am the sucker because when his fingers reach my inner thigh I almost begin to part my legs for him. 

Be strong Quinn.

He leans back near my ear. 

"Don't you ever wonder how good it could feel?" He whispers so only I can hear. "You do don't you?"

His fingers trail up and down my thigh. 

"You think about it sometimes when you're alone. You touch yourself where you want my fingers to go." He says and my body begins to heat. 

I hate that he's right. 

"I don't." I lie and he squeezes my thigh. 

We are in a classroom full of people this is not ok. Yet I don't want him to stop his torture. 

"You're lying Angel." He whispers and I take a deep breath. 

How long is this class again?

Now his hand is completely under my skirt. Thank god it's dark in here or someone could see. 

"Just knowing you are completely bare under this skirt is making me hard." He tells me. 

I squirm slightly in my chair. The documentary completely forgotten. 

"Just say the word and we can slip out of this room right now." He says but I shake my head. 

I am not skipping class to hook up with Jordan. 

Wait...

I am not hooking up with Jordan. Period. 

"Look they are talking about something interesting." I say referring to the documentary. 

I turn my head and they are not talking about anything interesting. 

"We learned this freshman year Quinn or did you forget?" he taunts me. 

Ass

Thankfully I don't succumb to my deepest desires and manage to escape Jordan's torturous fingers in one piece. 

"You guys I am pretty sure I flashed Henry Andrews when I bent down to pick up my text book." Della says as she sits down for lunch. 

Jordan and Casper laugh. 

"Oh shut up, you guys get to wear pants." I say and Casper shrugs, "You could've worn pants too, no one stopped you."

I glare at him, "I don't own any- God does anyone listen to me?" I ask and the table bursts in to laughter. 

"Hardy har." I say, rolling my eyes. 

"You guys all suck by the way." I say pointing to everyone at the table before popping a tater tot in to my mouth. 

"Oh you love us." Della says and I narrow my eyes at her. 

Dean Anderson walks into the dining hall and heads right for our table. 

My heart begins to race and my palms begin to sweat. 

What if he knows what we are doing? 

I am pretty sure going commando under our uniform is against dress code. 

"Hello Miss. Taylor can I see you in my office for a moment." He says and yep I am done for.

Someone kill me so I don't have to live out in embarrassment.

"Oooh Taylor, what could you possibly have done?" Jordan taunts and I flip him off as I stand and follow Dean Anderson back to his office.

I sit in the chair across form his desk and he sits in the one behind it. 

"Don't worry it's just some updates for next semester." He tells me and I instantly relax. 

He rattles off a bunch of things we are changing next semester, as well as welcoming new students. 

Thank the gods. 

By the end of the day as I slip into bed I am just glad I was worrying for nothing. 

"Hey Quinn did you hear there is a storm coming?" Poppy asks as she slips into bed. 

I shake my head, "When?"

"In a few days, it's supposed to be bad."

I hum as I shut off my light. 

A storm is coming all right.