𝟏𝟓-𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐌𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐡

𝓠𝓾𝓲𝓷𝓷

"How you feeling Quinny." Casper asks as I sit down in the dining hall. 

I narrow my eyes at him, "Shut up."

I use my fork to pick up a piece of chicken. 

"You want to touch my hair? I conditioned it this morning."  Jordan says running his hand through his hair. 

I knew I was in for it with him the moment the memories of last night began flooding through my foggy mind. 

"Campbell I was high, I didn't mean a thing I said. I am pretty sure I would have found corduroy soft."

He chuckles, "Tell yourself whatever you need to hear Angel." He leans close to my ear, "But trust me I was there."

I rip away from him, "Whatever, I am feeling the after affects and it is not fun, now let me eat my mystery chicken in peace."

The wind begins to change, and I can feel her presence looming over me like a remora fish. 

"Hey Quinn." Her grating voice says making my headache worse. 

I stare down hard at my chicken. 

Hopefully if I pretend she isn't here she'll disappear.

I swear this nightmare is getting worse. 

"Quinn, hello I am talking to you." She says and I see her place her hand beside me on the table. 

Her dishwater blonde hair coming into view. 

"What do you want Sarah?" Della asks. 

Ugh she engaged with the wicked bitch. 

"Della honey, I am not talking to you. Now shut up." She says and my anger surges. 

Who does she think she is talking to Della like that?

"Sarah sweetie, no one wants you over here. Now go away." I tell her, now facing her. 

Her brown eyes narrow and I give her an innocent smile. 

Poppy stands beside her as well does two other girls I dont know. 

"A little birdie told me you weren't in your bed last night. Now where could you have gone?" She asks tapping her chin. 

I roll my eyes, "I was in the bathroom Poppy." I say narrowing my eyes at the redhead. 

I am so cutting her hair tonight. 

"Would you like me to text you every time I use the bathroom Sarah? That's a lot of investment in my life." 

She scoffs. "Why don't you tell us what you were really doing?"

"No, why don't you tell me what you think I was doing?" I correct and she smirks. 

"You think I believe this whole 'I hate Jordan' thing?"

I snort, "It's not a thing, that idiot has caused me more headaches than I can count." I say honestly. 

"Sure, so you expect me to believe you haven't been fooling around with him? All those late nights with Della, I know thats his shirt." She says pointing to the black shirt I am wearing.

Oh god it's his shirt? 

Fuck me. 

"Ew." I say going to remove it but remembering if I do all I will be left in is my bra. 

"Ha, I knew it." She says as if it's some kind of triumph to be so horribly wrong. 

"Oh bite me Sarah I am not, nor will I ever sleep with Campbell." I say staring...well glaring down at my shirt. 

I should've known, I mean it smells like him. 

"No need to lie just accept that you were caught."

"Yes I was caught eating lunch, which was going well before you and your little followers came over here. You know this is too Mean Girls for me right now." I say realizing my chicken is could. 

She laughs as if something is funny, "See you around Quinn, and remember what's at stake if Terry gets tipped about your late nights with Jordan."

Ugh this is officially the worst day of my life. 

I have said that before but that was when I hadn't lived through this day. 

Sarah and her friends leave. 

"Worst. Day. Of. My. Life." I say stopping between every word. 

☆ ☆ ☆

That night I wait for Poppy to fall asleep before getting my scissors. 

Quinn Taylor doesn't bluff. 

She put me back on Sarah's radar, some of those shiny copper locks are going to pay the price. 

I run my fingers through her hair before taking a chunk with a scissors and hearing the satisfying sound as I cut it off. 

It's four inches at best, she'll live. 

I was actually pretty nice about this. I could've butchered her hair like promised but instead I gave it an itty bitty trim. 

Setting the chunk on her nightstand I put my scissors away before getting in bed and going to sleep. 

I sleep like a baby that night. 

☆ ☆ ☆

A scream awakes me from my deep slumber. 

I sit up right in bed, looking over I see Poppy holding the chunk of hair. 

"You bitch you did this." She says and I stifle a laugh. 

"I did but you can't be that upset. I did warn you." I shrug.

Looking at my alarm clock I see that it's four in the morning. 

Ugh rude, she woke me up this early?

"I thought you were joking. Oh god you are a fucking psycho."

I give her a fake smile, "Sweetie you did this to yourself. Maybe next time you will stay out of business that isn't yours." I say before laying back down in bed. 

I need my sleep. 

She sniffles and I realize she's crying. 

Does she think thats going to work on me?

I used to fall asleep crying all the time. Crocodile tears won't do anything to me. 

She cries harder and I groan. 

I just want to sleep can she shut up already?

"Can you shut your trap I am trying to sleep." I say and she chokes on her tears. 

"I-I'm sorry ok?" She whimpers and I sit up, clearly not getting my sleep in. 

"Sorry about what?" She shakes her head, "I cant say."

"Sweetie speak up or forever hold your peace."

She sighs, "I should have listened to you and I am sorry."

"What are you talking about?" I ask, my brows pinched together. 

Poppy looks over to me, her eyes red rimmed from her tears. 

"She did the same thing to me she did to you."