𝟐𝟕-𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐃𝐞𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞

𝓠𝓾𝓲𝓷𝓷

It has been one week since I pulled Jordan in to the storage room. 

We have been finding any moment we can to be alone. 

The farthest we have gone is some over the clothes touching. I want to do more though. Jordan doesn't know that though. 

"Can you help me study for the history test?" Poppy asks me from her seated position on the bed. 

I nod before standing and walking over to her bed. 

"Aren't you and Jordan in the same history class?" She asks and I snap my eyes to meet hers. 

"Yeah why?" I rush out feeling nervous. 

She shrugs, "Don't you guys get all competitive and stuff when it comes to who gets a higher school?"

I nod. 

Poppy hums, "Why?" I ask confused. 

"Well neither of you have brought it up the past week, usually you two spend time trying to rile the other one up." She says and I realize she's right. 

Jordan and I always push each others buttons before a big test, especially one like this.

 This test is a big part of our total average. 

I guess we have been spending the time we aren't all over each other trying to keep our hands to ourselves. 

"Usually Jordan engages first you should ask him." I shrug, before giving myself a mental pat on the back. 

Well that is until I look up and see Poppy's face. 

"What?" I ask her at her slack jawed expression. 

"You just called him Jordan."

Did I?

"No I didn't." I defend and she nods, "Yeah you did."

I shake my head, "Nope."

"Yep." 

"No."

"Yes."

"Nuh uh."

"Yuh huh."

I send her a glare, "It was a mistake, slip of the tongue." I tell her. 

"Sure it was." She teases and I point to her textbook.

"Want my help or what?"

That shuts her up. 

☆ ☆ ☆

"You know how hard it was to sit beside you and not touch you?" Jordan asks before placing kisses down my neck. 

Instead of going to study hall we are currently in one of the janitor closet's. 

I feel so weird sneaking around like this. 

Good weird. 

I push off his blazer before wrapping my arms around his neck. 

"I hope it didn't throw your answers off." I say and he chuckles as he removes my sweater. 

"Never." He says before hoisting me up and pressing me against the wall.

I instinctively wrap my legs around him. 

His fingers work to unbutton my top, just enough to expose my light pink lace bra but keeping it tucked into the waistband of my skirt. 

He sucks on the swell of my breasts and I throw my head back, biting the inside of my cheeks to stay quiet.