𝟒𝟓-𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐮

𝓠𝓾𝓲𝓷𝓷

Someone pokes my arm and I groan. 

They poke me again, harder this time. 

"Get up."

I grumble turning over in bed, "Let me sleep."

"Get up or we'll miss our flight." 

It's Poppy's voice.

I turn back to face her, my eyes slowly peeling open. 

"It's seven we have to go." She says and I look over at the alarm clock. 

Sure enough it's already seven o'clock in the morning. 

Last night with Jordan had worn me out, I hadn't gotten back to my room until two in the morning. 

I did some stuff to him, then he returned the favor. Then we did some more things until I felt so tired my eyes couldn't stay open.

Sitting up I stretch my arms above me, hearing the satisfying crack of my back. 

"I swear Quinn if we miss this flight because you can't move your ass." Casper says and I didn't even realize he was in the room. 

"I'm up asshole." I grumble. 

Standing I pad my way over to the dresser where I had laid out my plane clothes. 

Planes are cold and I like to dress comfy. 

I wait until Casper leaves the room, taking Poppy's bag with him, before I begin to change. 

I slip on a pair of black leggings and one of Jordan's hoodies. Then I lace up my chuck's before grabbing my things. 

Once I am at Jordan's car I put my bags in the back before hopping into the passenger seat beside him. 

"Good morning sweetheart." He says before grabbing my hand and kissing my knuckles. 

A groan comes from the back seat. 

"You two are going to make my breakfast sandwich come back up." Casper grumbles and I shoot him a glare. 

Jordan puts the car in drive before grabbing my hand again and intertwining my fingers. 

He places our joined hands on his lap. 

We make it onto our flight on time and by the time we are in Malibu I am wide awake. 

Once we make it to the beach house all I want to do is head to the beach. 

Jordans cousin Cade actually lives here at the beach house. Turns out for his eighteenth birthday his parents gifted it to him because of the attachment he has to the house. 

Imagine getting a whole beach house as a present?

The house is two stories and over looks the beach. 

I would love to live here too. 

Getting out of the car we head towards the giant glass front doors. They open to reveal a blond headed guy. 

Holy shit. 

He's shirtless and let me just say the mans ripped. Nothing compared to Jordan though. 

Those abs should be illegal and the way they feel under my tongue when I....

"Hey fucker." The guy says before pulling Jordan into a hug. 

Oh this must be Cade. 

They pull apart and do that man hand shake thingy. 

I have never seen Jordan so happy to see someone in his life. Well other than me of course.