𝟐𝟖-𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐟 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟

𝓠𝓾𝓲𝓷𝓷

"Please take a seat." Dean Anderson says as I walk into his office. 

With a deep breath I sit down, placing my hands in my lap. 

For the past two days I have been on edge. 

I had gone back to the janitors closet after class but I couldn't find my underwear. 

After that I was completely ignoring Jordan. Not just because I couldn't think of anything but getting caught but it was his fault. 

I mean sure I let him take it off but he's the one that threw it somewhere I couldn't find it. 

"I asked you here because of something that occurred a few days ago." He says and I hold my breath. 

This is it. This is where I am kicked out of school for letting my boyf-

Letting Jordan convince me to have these rendezvous during school. 

I mean sure I initiated the first one but still. 

"Um what happened?" I ask trying to sound indifferent. 

Dean Anderson clears his throat, "You remember how in the beginning of the year we talked guys sneaking into the girls dorms?"

I nod and he continues. 

"Well turns out it's happening during school hours as well. In the supply closets in the academic buildings. Kids sneaking it to have a little fun." he says and I cringe. 

Please don't say it. Please don't say it. Please don't-

"Terry was doing her rounds in the English building when she discovered a pair of women's underwear."

Is there a way for the world to just swallow me whole right now?

I have never felt like I was going to die from embarrassment as much as I feel like I will right now. 

"O-Oh." I stutter out and Dean Anderson nods. 

I wait for him to yell at me but it never happens. 

"Of course we don't know who the students were but since we found what we found. I have decided we need to have another assembly to discuss this well...inappropriate actions taking place on school property." He says and I Nod. 

Just nod Quinn, keep nodding to everything he says. 

"And I felt the message would be better conveyed if it came from a fellow student which is why I want you to lead it." He says and I nod. 

No, stop nodding. Stop. 

"Great." he smiles, "I knew I could count on you."

Fuck me. 

☆ ☆ ☆

I sit down for dinner, throwing daggers at Jordan. 

I wonder if he can read my thoughts. 

'I am going to kill you.'

My phone buzzes and I look down at the screen. 

Satan: What is your problem?

Me: You are an idiot Campbell

Satan: If you're upset I got a better grade, I am sure I can find a way to make you feel better ;) Closet?

Me: NO CLOSETS!!!!!!

Satan: What's your problem with closets??? I seem to remember your love for them.