𝟕-𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞

𝓠𝓾𝓲𝓷𝓷

The car pulls up in front of my parents estate. 

I'd rather be stuck in my dorm with a snoring Poppy than endure my parents for two days. 

Normally they don't ask me to come by unless there is important news. All I can hope for is that my mother isn't pregnant or my dad knocked one of his bed buddies up. 

"Are you ready to get out?" Michael asks from his spot in the drivers seat. 

I shake my head, "Do I have to?"

"Unfortunately but I am sure the next two days will fly by." He offers. 

Heres to hoping. 

Opening my door I get out of the car. 

Michael follows with my suitcase. 

"Are mom and father home?" I ask as we make our way up the path, towards the front doors. 

"They are both currently out but will be back in time for dinner."

Good at least I have a few hours to myself before I have to face them. 

When I reach the door it opens revealing Penelope on the other side. One of my dads maids. 

Not sure why he needs so many but I guess when you own a house this big.

"Welcome home Miss. Taylor." She says and I hold in my groan. 

Why can't they just call me Quinn? 

Especially when they call my bitch of a mother Mrs. Taylor. It gives me the shivers. 

She opens the door wider for me to enter. 

I haven't been back to this house since the start of the summer. I spent most of it at my aunts place in New York. 

The only reason my father agreed to let me go up there was because he thought she was mentoring me. In reality she was off getting high while I explored why people love New York so much. 

News flash it isn't that amazing. I mean I guess what place truly is after you've been there for months on end? It kind of loses its charm. 

Like when I spent two months in Hawaii. 

"Would you like me to take your things up to your room?" Penelope asks and I nod. 

"Yes that would be good."

I make my way up the grand staircase and towards my room. 

Opening the door I look around at the white walls, the white carpet. The bed in the center of the room covered in white covers. 

Everything is so impersonal in this house. It's a good thing since this place has never been home.

Yeah I have lived in it all my life but most of my memories took place outside it. 

Michael taught me how to ride a bike at a local park one summer when I was six. 

I lost my first baby tooth when I was in school after I bit into an apple slice. 

Hell, even my first step was with Michael outside of a grocery store. 

Penelope sets my suitcase on the bed, I follow sitting beside the suitcase as Penelope leaves and shuts the door behind her.

I remove my shoes and pull my feet up to the bed so I am sitting with my legs crossed. 

Pulling out my phone I open the group chat.