𝟓𝟐-𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐔𝐩 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮

𝓠𝓾𝓲𝓷𝓷

I love staying with Jordan. 

Last night had been incredible and after we ate some chocolate cake left over from the restaurant...then of course did it all over again. 

My eyes slowly peel open and I can feel the heavy weight draped across my stomach, his face pressed in my hair. 

I snuggle closer against him and he groans. 

"Sleep Angel." He groans but I am wide awake. 

The sun is out and I am starving, plus I have to pee. 

Baddddd.

"Campbell." I say trying to remove his arm but he doesn't budge. 

The tighter he holds me the more pressure he puts on my bladder. 

"Jordan I have to pee." I say and he groans but releases his death grip on me. 

Standing I head to the bathroom. 

After I flush I wash my hands before brushing my teeth and running a brush through my hair. 

I straighten Jordan's shirt I am wearing as I head back to bed. 

Sure enough the lazy idiot is still sleeping. 

I run my fingers against his butterfly tattoo before pushing some hair off of his forehead and kissing it. 

He stirs lightly and reaches for it. 

"Come back to bed." he mumbles and I squeeze his hand. 

"I'm going to eat breakfast, wanna join me?"

He shakes his head and I squeeze his hand again before heading out to the kitchen. 

Reaching into the cupboard I grab a bowel and pour myself some cereal before adding milk. 

I sit down on the barstool by the island as I eat my cereal and scroll through my phone. 

My phone vibrates with a notification to let me know finals are coming up. 

I close out the notification as I continue to scroll through instagram before switching to snapchat. 

I don't really read any of anyone snaps I just tap through them. 

Honestly I feel like I have to look through them all but I don't care about reading about other peoples lives. 

Especially people I have never spoken to but we are only friends on snap because we attend the same school. 

I should remove all of them soon with school finishing in a few weeks. 

It's not like any of them will be on my mind in five years. 

Once I finish my cereal I wash out the bowl and spoon before placing it onto the drying rack. 

I make my way back to Jordan room, pulling the covers back and getting into bed. 

Jordan automatically wraps an arm around me and tugs me flush against him. 

"Fuck, I love waking up beside you sweetheart." He says and luckily I am facing away from him so he can't see my blush.

Yep I am blushing over words coming out of Jordan Campbell's lips. 

It wouldn't be the first time and I now I don't even care. 

I love it when he says sweet things like that to me. 

"I love waking up beside you too." I say as I turn in his arms so we are face to face. 

His eyes are still closed so I kiss his eyelids before kissing between his brows. 

Then I kiss his nose before kissing his lips. 

He groans into the kiss before rolling over on his back. I swing my leg over his body, straddling him.

HIs hands find my hips and trail kisses down to his butterfly tattoo on his chest, kissing it all over. 

"Angel." He groans as I grind against him. 

I can feel him getting hard against me and I stifle a gasp as he flips us over so he's on top of me. 

One of his arms comes up to rest beside me head, holding his weight off of me. 

His lips meet my neck and I throwing my head back so he has better access. 

My hands run up and down his chest as he alternates between kissing my neck and my jaw. 

When he nips my earlobe I let out a whimper. 

"So needy baby." He says and his other hand slides up under the shirt I am wearing. 

It glides along the smooth skin of my side before stopping right below my breast, he doesn't make any movement to keep going all the way where I want him to. 

"Tease." I say and he huffs out a laugh, "It'll be worth it Angel."

And it was very, very worth it. 

☆ ☆ ☆

We ended up taking a shower together before getting dressed.

Jordan had asked me last night if I wanted to go back to the record story and of course I accepted. 

Who wouldn't accept?

I had decided on a black long sleeve shirt underneath a blue and black slip dress and my docs. 

My hair was pushed back with a head band and I had straightened it as well. 

Jordan was wearing a tight fitted black tee shirt and a pair of jeans with his chucks. 

I noticed Jordan wears a lot of black shirts in various different lengths. 

Not that I am complaining though, they always fit so deliciously well. 

"Ready?" He asks as I finished spraying my perfume. 

I give him a nod and grab my purse and the two of us head out to his car. 

The record store looked the same as the last time we came a few months back. 

We browse through the store and end up getting a few vinyls and we even get a discount. 

Not that we needed it but heck why not. 

After leaving the record store, Jordan and I went to get lunch before heading back to his house. 

When we got back we listened to his new records in his room. 

Since no one else was here but the two of us we could have it as loud as we wanted it. 

By dinner we ended up ordering food since neither of us were decent to go out again. 

That night we had to go back to the school though and of course my phone buzzes with another reminder that the following week...

Was finals week.