𝟒𝟏-𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝓠𝓾𝓲𝓷𝓷

Today is the first lacrosse game of the season. 

Both Jordan and Casper are on the team and of course Poppy and I are there to show our support. 

Well I wasn't there for Casper only Jordan.

Casper and I aren't on speaking terms at the moment. His fault really. 

I am sporting one of Jordan's old practice jerseys with a pair of denim shorts. 

My hair is up in a pony tail because it's slightly windy today. 

Poppy sits beside me in the bleachers. 

She's wearing high waisted burnt orange bell bottoms and a white straight neckline crop top.

Outside of the uniform Poppy has amazing style. 

You'd think her and Casper would be together by now but after what happened yesterday during lunch, it looks like nothing will be happening soon. 

Oh and it's all Casper's fault. 

See Jordan and I had already been sitting down at the table for lunch when Poppy had joined us. 

She'd asked where Casper was and one look around the dining hall showed he wasn't there. 

"We could check the field." I offer and she nods. 

It wouldn't have been that big of a deal except Poppy was ready to finally really talk to Casper. 

She had told me all about it the night before that she was tired of dancing around her feelings for him. 

I of course talked her up telling her to go for it. 

It had worked for me and Jordan but the thing was they are not me and Jordan. 

When the three of us made it to the field the first thing we saw was two people heavily making out behind the bleachers. 

From our vantage point we couldn't see who they were, but we could tell they were really, really into it. 

In that moment we should've just turned around but Poppy had already been stalking closer to the couple and I couldn't just let her do it alone. 

Like a lost puppy Jordan had followed behind me. 

That was when I saw the guys face and was ready to punch him in the baby maker. 

"Casper." I had shouted and he quickly wretched his mouth off of Bridget Simmons neck. 

Ew not Bridget. 

Poppy had given me a look that I shouldn't have said anything but I didn't care. 

I was mad at him. 

Did I have a right to be? Not really but I was nonetheless. 

Maybe it was my own guilt over trying to convince Poppy to follow her feelings for a guy clearly interested in not reciprocating them. 

Or at least in the degree she wanted. 

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I had asked and Bridget left quickly. 

So I might have been overly dramatic but like I stated already, I felt guilty. 

I saw the look on Poppy's face when she realized it was him with Bridget. 

She looked devastated and I was never good with my anger when it came to someone hurting my friends. 

Even if it was another one of my friends doing the hurting.